Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brutal. That'll presumably be a fine inbound from the SFA for the pyro as well. Just bams giving the club a bad name.

True and i always sympathise with clubs getting there reputation tarnished by one game a season arseholes.How does a club prevent that ?? Nae idea.

True and i always sympathise with clubs getting there reputation tarnished by one game a season arseholes.How does a club prevent that ?? Nae idea.

Aye gotta sympathise with the decent fans but every club gets the day trippers for one of the biggest games in the clubs history

I've been supporting the Loons man and boy for a little over 40 years and we've never had a floodlight failure before. Embarrassing for sure but it happens at all levels.

The smoke bombs and flares were a disgrace as were the two pitch invaders. Shame brought to your club by these fans and probable punishment too.

Rather than a replay I think we should decide this on which manager has least hair lol

Safe journey home to the decent (the majority) Rose fans.

Aye gotta sympathise with the decent fans but every club gets the day trippers for one of the biggest games in the clubs history

The great Glebe Park pitch invasion and fisticuffs in the late 70s was a grand day out if your old like me. I can understand the adrenaline and bad behaviour if your young and daft.Still shite though.

Can only apologise for those arseholes. They aren't Rose supporters and should be named and shamed.

For what it's worth the Bridie was top class!

Had to laugh at the two pitch invaders being held by the polis and being questioned by Martin the grounds man , looked like they were about to burst into tears . So would I if I had Martin to answer to after burning his beloved pitch ????

Can only apologise for those arseholes. They aren't Rose supporters and should be named and shamed.

For what it's worth the Bridie was top class!

As said from first game down their , excellent day out , excellent support , no signs of these idiots in Linlithgow , hope the rose name and shame

Archived