Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

Aye and look how easily they could kill that atmosphere by banning us taking the drum into Links Park? I just think fans should be able to do what they want to do. People constantly taking the Polices side, who'd rather we were all Arsenal fans and treated football like a theatre, just piss me off

You appear to be one of those who just rebel against authority. I bet you are a right wee b*****d at school . Unteachable and unworkable.

Good luck in the grown up world.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have a drum - I rest my case - I thought it was just Montrose locally who were into that sort of thing

Still I'll see for myself on Saturday when your team is vastly improved by young Josh

PS: Young Dundee player you refer to from Arbroath?

Bristol City is Lichtie4Life, so aye, an Arbroath fan.

The young lads had one last season as well. Not sure what's wrong with that or why that would merit them being called fannies to be fair? They use the Ultra tag in a very tongue n cheek way, they're just fans, group of them go every single week.

And he's a centre half who can be quite creative when chatting up girls, great lad, sure that'll be enough of a clue.

Hopefully Skelly does well for us and hopefully you enjoy the game.

Bristol City is Lichtie4Life, so aye, an Arbroath fan.

The young lads had one last season as well. Not sure what's wrong with that or why that would merit them being called fannies to be fair? They use the Ultra tag in a very tongue n cheek way, they're just fans, group of them go every single week.

And he's a centre half who can be quite creative when chatting up girls, great lad, sure that'll be enough of a clue.

Hopefully Skelly does well for us and hopefully you enjoy the game.

The whole wee fake ultra/singing sections/flags/drums stuff is cringeworthy - that's not aimed at your lot - it's the same at any club that has them

Still your lot may be the ones who change my mind :shutup

Ah the daft centre half - We should send him to Montrose on loan for rest of the season that'd teach him

Josh is going to be a player

The whole wee fake ultra/singing sections/flags/drums stuff is cringeworthy - that's not aimed at your lot - it's the same at any club that has them

Still your lot may be the ones who change my mind :shutup

Ah the daft centre half - We should send him to Montrose on loan for rest of the season that'd teach him

Josh is going to be a player

Well it's made a massive difference, for the better, at home and especially away games this and last season IMO. Youll do well to find any Arbroath fan that says otherwise. I don't think the drum etc will get an outing for Annan at home though so you will have to come back another time.

And I really hope he comes to us, would love to see a genuine home and away Arbroath fan play in the maroon.

Watched some YouTube videos of Skelly, few rakers, if he can repeat that for us then I'll be over the moon.

Eta: sorry for derailing thread, Forfar/Lithgow fans.

Replay this Tuesday 7.45 kick off

The winning ticket number in the 50/50 Draw at last night’s abandoned fixture was 27735.

The prize awaiting the winner is £241

The money can be claimed on production of the winning ticket to David Strachan at the ground at this Saturday’s game against Stenhousemuir or at the re-arranged game on Tuesday 26th.

Alternatively post the winning ticket along with your name and address to David Strachan, c/o Forfar Athletic Football Club, Station Park, Forfar DD83BT and a cheque will be sent by return.

For what its worth, i thought the rose started brightly (yes i know ...) last night and looked to get into a rythym quickly. Forfar seemed to be pressing quite high but whether they could have sustained that for the 90 we'll not know.

Couple of occasions early the rose got in behind the full backs, so signs were encouraging.

Again, all based on first 5 minutes,

Good luck in the rearranged game !

Htg!

Archived