Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your chairman must take the blame for all this ! Sacking Dick was a huge mistake. Ripped the heart out of the team. Rab and Sanny are a massive loss.

Bollocks. Rab was throwing them in every week and Sanny was done. I've also seen more fitba in two games under Bollan than eight seasons under Campbell. This is Dicks squad mind and the sooner there is a clearout the better.

Guest bernardblack

Bollocks. Rab was throwing them in every week and Sanny was done. I've also seen more fitba in two games under Bollan than eight seasons under Campbell. This is Dicks squad mind and the sooner there is a clearout the better.

This. 100%

Yup , agree . Bollan should have changed it earlier than he did but he's only signed 1 player and he couldn't play tonight

Rab was key motivator in the dressing room and an organiser on the pitch. Sanny was a serial last ten game changer and well you know it !

Timing is everything !!! 8) I bet those two and Dick are pissing themselves just now

Clearout.......lets hear who they are then?

Archived