Drowning Your Sorrows

Shagz White

I just knew what would happen. Not the Gareth Southgate would fail to score with his penalty, but IF he did miss, and IF the Germans then scored with their next one, I was going to get DRUNK.

When have YOU drowned your sorrows?

(If anybody says anything along the lines of 'reading the thread made me drown my sorrows', then get it right fuckin up you cause I thought of it first)

I just knew what would happen. Not the Gareth Southgate would fail to score with his penalty, but IF he did miss, and IF the Germans then scored with their next one, I was going to get DRUNK.

(If anybody says anything along the lines of 'reading the thread made me drown my sorrows', then get it right fuckin up you cause I thought of it first)

Great book btw, most footballing autobiography's are the usual predictive stuff, but Adams truly laid it bare!!

That Poland game in October.

I woke up the next morning surrounded by beer bottles and a Scotland top covered in kebab.

I didn't eat or drink like a normal human for 3 more days.

Is this the sort of thing Dryhorce was aspiring to with his font shenanigans?

That Poland game in October.

I woke up the next morning surrounded by beer bottles and a Scotland top covered in kebab.

I didn't eat or drink like a normal human for 3 more days.

Are you Scott Brown? :rolleyes:

Archived