Soccer Manager

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play an online football management game on www.soccermanager.com

I've created a league if any of you want to join. It is free and you compete against other human managers. I've been playing it for a while any it's pretty decent.

Game ID is 248199

Applied for juventus on your game world.

Been playing SM for a while now. Cracking game when you get into it.

ID for my mates league is 240656. Scottish setup in its first season with about 9 games to go.

This one will be hard to catch up on already. Alloa running on a loss each week with just the basic alloa squad.

I play an online football management game on www.soccermanager.com

I've created a league if any of you want to join. It is free and you compete against other human managers. I've been playing it for a while any it's pretty decent.

Game ID is 248199

Applied for AC Milan in yours.

I seem to remember there was a pie & bovril league many years ago, back when I was mostly lurking/my old account. This may have been about 2008/09 as I seem to remember being in that league for a few weeks whilst I was still at school.

Edit - Spelled in wrong. Should have paid more attention in school rather than playing SM...

How long does it take for transfers to go through?

The layout is completely different from the last time I played it but I think I've got the hang of it.

It usually takes up to 48 hours. It depends on type of transfer. I usually find players are sold quicker from your club than when you try to sign a player.

Archived