Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He shat the bed by taking Miller of for a midfielder, it should have been for another striker and kept us pushed back. Houstie should take the blame for his team not seeing out the game.

I get that you're at it but a few people around me said the same. Henderson coming on completely changed the game and we needed another body in midfield. Miller should've stayed on with Baird going off. Baird was murder today.

Very good post Mon Dieu, I'll give you a green when I'm on the laptop.

I get that you're at it but a few people around me said the same. Henderson coming on completely changed the game and we needed another body in midfield. Miller should've stayed on with Baird going off. Baird was murder today.

Henderson was very good when he came on, might have been a combination of the two. The change in shape defo help us. O'Hara for Miller would have been the sub I would have wanted.

Have to agree. Stokes and Cummings upfront will score goals. Would even start Thomson and Bartley for minor games and give the likes of McGinn etc a rest.

About Stubbs. I'm backing him to get us up. I'll get slaughtered for saying this but Stubbs has to go if we don't go up.

Going by your normal logic you are by far the smallest team in a two team title race...you have a quarter of there support & should finish second

I think the pitch almost condemned Falkirk to an undeserved defeat.

The surface looked very difficult and potentially dangerous to play on due to the weather conditions.

ladies and gentlemen, in this year's extremely strong field of Hibs Fuckwits, we have a clear winner.

Dangerous, aye, ok pal.

Well I'll be honest we scored then shat it ..game was there for the taking at that time but fair play to cabbage they should have won it

Yup agree. Shat it is one way if putting it. Our whole game plan died when Miller was subbed. I felt we were happy not to lose whereas we never had the confidence to try to win it.

Disappointing to say the least!

Ned Snr said Baird, I said Miller.

My thinking was that Miller was tiring and that Baird keeps defenders busy even when he doesn't have the ball.

Ned Snr was right though.

ladies and gentlemen, in this year's extremely strong field of Hibs Fuckwits, we have a clear winner.

Dangerous, aye, ok pal.

The artificial surface was cleared of lying snow last night; it would have been frozen/wet and denatured significantly from constant cold conditions.

It can be dangerous due to the susceptibility of injuries, notably sprains.

As you could see from the amount of sudden slips, the surface looked 'potentially dangerous' and the way players were moving suggested this also.

Can you explain why the surface wasn't potentially dangerous; I don't think there's any danger in you being able to.

Dangerous.

We didn't play that well and still took a point so have to be pleased with that.

Good crowd, over 5000 home fans, great turnout considering. Very quiet away support until they scored though.

Rangers are the winners here and in all honesty, these 2 teams will be playing each other in a play off. If Hibs can get passed the 4th placed team I suppose...

Disappointed not to take all 3 points, we were cruising at 1-0 until super Lee went off. Game changed after that and Hibs came into it and finished strong. Our long balls to Baird were never going stick.

Thought the away fans were dreadful, hardly made a sound all game.

Stubbs will be devastated tonight, his treble seems to be slipping away......

We didn't play that well and still took a point so have to be pleased with that.

Good crowd, over 5000 home fans, great turnout considering. Very quiet away support until they scored

That's when they had a loud rendition of a Celtic song for all the BT sport viewers to hear.

Archived