Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

wouldn't be hard to do better than ian Murray.

1 season he's doing a no bad job and he's a legend lol

No I meant legend cause he played for us twice ..obviously your a young fud who can't remember these things but we sold him to Dumbarton then bought him back hen he was 31 & he was amazing that season ..unlike Gerry McCoy who was incredible first time round then when he came back from Dumbarton he was fucking hopeless

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

I watched the full game back and it was like a game of chess until Falkirk scored.

Hibs did nothing till about the 70th minute apart from the stonewall PK being denied.

Oxley has had two saves all game and so has Rogers. A draw was just about right on balance.

Best for us were Grant, Watson, Kerr and Vaulks with Hibs best being McGeough, mcGregor, Cummings and Henderson. Cummings really is developing into a much better all round player.

Despite Hibs only threatening for 20 minutes I think that's the best I have seen them against us this season and the poorest we have played.

I can't see either of us catching Rangers now. Not that I think they are miles better I just can't see many other teams taking much off them now but both us and Hibs will drop points elsewhere, especially us. They would have to lose twice against us and lose at Easter Road for them to be caught. I just can't see that happening.

PS Malonga is rotten

PPS That Fyvie is one funny looking doode. Put lipstick on him and he could be a Francesca.

Was a tight game could've gone either way. Still think the big difference between us and Hibs/Sevco is the quality available on the bench. They both have benches full of players that can change a game whilst we're just a bit lacking on that front. This was highlighted with Henderson replacing the ineffective Keatings in the second half and you'll probably see Malonga on the bench now with Stokes arriving.Thought McGeoch was excellent for Hibs sitting in front of the back 4 and Cummings ran his legs off up front although he'll need to stick chances like he had in the second half away on a consistant basis to make it at the real top level. McGinn was disappointing again in a big game after his no show against Rangers and Hanlon and Fontaine still look vulnerable to me with Miller winning the majority of balls being played up to him. For us Vaulks and Kerr were excellent as were Watson and Grant. Leahy should've burst the net with his chance first half and Baird didn't have one of his better games although he set up Alston well for the opener. Bringing on McGrandles for Miller seemed to hand the initiative to Hibs and Houston realised that by then replacing Alston with O'Hara to get back to two up top. O'Hara for Miller and then McGrandles for Alston should've been the order of the day. No matter though as we live to fight another day and are still very much in the mix.

Oor Gav got half a rise out of comparing the hibs to the sellic anyway.

Dunno if it was a clever fishing trip or an actual serious comment???

Dipping the toe in the water seeing if they like being called diet Celtic.

I know plenty Hibees and they really really hate that.

Very immature of me but hey ho

Dipping the toe in the water seeing if they like being called diet Celtic.

I know plenty Hibees and they really really hate that.

Very immature of me but hey ho

You done well Gav, you done well

To add, don't get to immature Gav or wee Cummings will be round to your door wi a tub eh Vaseline and a smile.

Do these Falkirk mutants really think "your manager lol" is even close to a relevant reply to anyone thinking their manager is a dick? :huh:

Give them credit for not having an aneurysm thinking that up

Archived