Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the piece the draw was a fair result. Not our best performance but I'm sure Hibs could say the same.

Not sure what the Hibs fans think but I'm just not convinced by Alan Stubbs so far. I just get the feeling there is more to come from that squad of players and Stubbs isn't getting the best out of them.

Agree on Stubbs. Hibs fans previously said they are very happy with him though. The first 70 minutes of yesterday's game is the only evidence needed that he's not getting the best out them. He's still learning the role though.

Houston is getting the absolute max out of our squad. They are all playing for each other and it shows.

Firstly imo clear penalty for Hibs. I thought a fairly easy decision for the ref. Imo I thought a draw was a fair result however if I had to give a win I think Hibs edged it due to creating more chances and looked more likely to score and of course they should have had a penalty. Again considering resources Falkirk up to now have been sensational.

Maybe the Hibs fans will enlighten me why Cummings on many occasions found himself in a wide right position? Every time when he played central he looked far more dangerous and gave himself many clear chances to score!

Firstly imo clear penalty for Hibs. I thought a fairly easy decision for the ref. Imo I thought a draw was a fair result however if I had to give a win I think Hibs edged it due to creating more chances and looked more likely to score and of course they should have had a penalty. Again considering resources Falkirk up to now have been sensational.

Maybe the Hibs fans will enlighten me why Cummings on many occasions found himself in a wide right position? Every time when he played central he looked far more dangerous and gave himself many clear chances to score!

Personally think Cummings screwed up with a chance at the end when he should have placed it and he went for power. Few Hibs fans I know agreed too. He is a much better player than he was last season though.

A draw was a fair result. Hibs didn't deserve 3 points as they were pretty poor for most of the game - we were also poor for a large part of the game and didn't deserve the 3 points.

Personally think Cummings screwed up with a chance at the end when he should have placed it and he went for power. Few Hibs fans I know agreed too. He is a much better player than he was last season though.

A draw was a fair result. Hibs didn't deserve 3 points as they were pretty poor for most of the game - we were also poor for a large part of the game and didn't deserve the 3 points.

Yes a bad decision going for power normally he prefers to confidently stroke the ball home as he did last time against Rangers. He is definitely a much improved player. How far can he go probably depends on him. Many aspects of his game still needs developed and improved. His right foot is extremely poor. He consistently only works central to left therefore if you think about it he is disregarding nearly 50% of his chances to score. His left is a sweetie tho! Griffiths is saying for the last seasons he has consistently practiced his right as Dundee Utd found out. I'm not sure at this moment in time Cummings is spending extra voluntary time practicing his.

Personally love the shaking face gifs (not sure what they're called but he has a Sauzee one as his avatar), think the best one was of the wasp in Alloa's badge :lol:

His whole story for the Scott Allan saga was brilliant as well

Archived