Arbroath vs Elgin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold in seems logical. Unless we sign someone else by then.

This is a pretty big chance to set a marker. 4 in a row would be some feat and Elgin have probably looked like the best team I've seen this season. If we can beat them were flying.

I can't remember him having a good game, whenever the opposition attack he just sits on his arse at the halfway line

Actually couldn't disagree more about his work rate bud.

And think you're being harsh here, not been outstanding in any game to be fair but he made a big difference when he came on in the home derby IMO. Got the assist for Linns 2nd and then played a big part in the 3rd too with good hold up play and a good ball to Watson.

Done that when playing right off the striker, not out wide and not deep like he's had to do so much.

Actually couldn't disagree more about his work rate bud.

And think you're being harsh here, not been outstanding in any game to be fair but he made a big difference when he came on in the home derby IMO. Got the assist for Linns 2nd and then played a big part in the 3rd too with good hold up play and a good ball to Watson.

Done that when playing right off the striker, not out wide and not deep like he's had to do so much.

Fair enough, I just don't think he's up to it. Happily be proved wrong however, like me and many others were by Wilson.

Fair enough, I just don't think he's up to it. Happily be proved wrong however, like me and many others were by Wilson.

Everybody has their opinions, I'm still not fully convinced by Wilson FWIW, slowly winning me over but I can't help but feel more comfortable with Watson RB and Munro CH.

Everybody has their opinions, I'm still not fully convinced by Wilson FWIW, slowly winning me over but I can't help but feel more comfortable with Watson RB and Munro CH.

Munro is a decent defender, but I think he needs to be talked through a game and I'm not sure if Ricky is the man to do that. Plus with Little and Munro at CH you have two limited footballers, whereas Watson adds a degree of calmness when he's on the ball. Wilson is coming on to a game and his final ball is pretty good when he gets forward. Lowdon has been brilliant at left back recently and I wouldn't be surprised if Stoney doesn't play for us again, given his fitness problems and Lowdons form.

I wouldn't be surprised if Stoney doesn't play for us again, given his fitness problems .

How bad are his fitness problems like? Would be sad if that was the case.

I think Munro is pretty good on the ball as well, he does look clumsy due to the size of the guy but he can still play, I wouldn't be changing the team though, especially not the back 4 while we are winning like LL says, but it's just my preference.

Archived