Tam Mcmanus

ShugtheBuddie

The man himself has came on (which I think was great) and explained the situation can't we just respect him and Gartcairn and leave it at that let them both get on wit it?

How do you know its him ? Cause the username says Tam. Im not saying it isn't him but its hardly proof.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well being honest after some of the lies about him not signing in the first place and some of the other stuff how hard would it be for Army to pretend he hasn't left. Like I say im not saying its not him im just saying there is no guarantee there is.

Watching making a murderer what can i say. Love a good conspiracy/cover up

It's with no great pride I say me and Shug told you so.

I think this is a loss to our game and junior football as a whole as he has such a great talent.

What I will say is to the posters who decided to ridicule us is have more faith. We don't make posts to undermine clubs or ppl but simply post on the information given to us at anyone time. From sources reliable or not. Good luck to Gartcairn and Tam

Good luck to both shame it ended in a low note with bad injury he never recovered from a few months back certainy has helped raise the profile off junior football an Gartcairn hugely in the period he wiz there. naejockeyrequired there is some push wrote in here so a lot is taking with a pinch of salt bud.

Good luck to both shame it ended in a low note with bad injury he never recovered from a few months back certainy has helped raise the profile off junior football an Gartcairn hugely in the period he wiz there. naejockeyrequired there is some push wrote in here so a lot is taking with a pinch of salt bud.

Yes all I wrote was pish.............still really? It was all pish? Think wot I've wrote is now fact so u can shooo.

No doubt Tam being in junior football has been a lift to all so thank u Tam. I'm glad he graced junior football and Gartcairn that's simply for the history books.

It's with no great pride I say me and Shug told you so.

I think this is a loss to our game and junior football as a whole as he has such a great talent.

What I will say is to the posters who decided to ridicule us is have more faith. We don't make posts to undermine clubs or ppl but simply post on the information given to us at anyone time. From sources reliable or not. Good luck to Gartcairn and Tam

The problem is if people don't want to believe what your saying then they automatically say your talking shite. Happens all over P&B. Unfortunate but true.

gutted to say the least we wont be seeing the Tman grace our new park but delighted he will remain in some capacity with the club. Not just a talent on the park but a genuinely nice fellow. Onwards & upwards as the saying goes.

gutted to say the least we wont be seeing the Tman grace our new park but delighted he will remain in some capacity with the club. Not just a talent on the park but a genuinely nice fellow. Onwards & upwards as the saying goes.

Good luck at new park big boost tae the local community will get up to a game if poss.

Archived