Player from another team who you can't stand.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you always have to have a player at the club (that the majority think is fine or even pretty good) to hate?

No, only those not deserving of a place in the team.

Paul Lovering fae Airdrie was and always will be a figure of hatred among the Brechin fans. A sneaky dirty b*****d if ever there was one. He would wait till the play was away at the other side of the park before having a sly dig at an opponent who was getting the better of him.

Also the first one to blaw his gums to the ref about a player fouling him.

I bet he was one of those sneaky clipes at school who got off with shite because he snitched on everyone else !

My favourite Lovers moment was at Brechin. He moaned to the ref first half "there's 2 sides in this game ref". Later on Airdrie get a soft free kick only for a Brechin fan to shout "Lovering, Lovering where's your two sides in this game now?" to which the instant response of "Shut up ya dick" did make me chuckle.

Were you that supporter Mr Hedge?

My favourite Lovers moment was at Brechin. He moaned to the ref first half "there's 2 sides in this game ref". Later on Airdrie get a soft free kick only for a Brechin fan to shout "Lovering, Lovering where's your two sides in this game now you cheating snivelling b*****d ?" to which the instant response of "Shut up ya dick" did make me chuckle.

Were you that supporter Mr Hedge?

Probably.

Corrected the brechin fan's quote for you. ;)

Archived