Dumbarton v Queens

I sincerely hope Brownlie doesn't replace Higgins at the back. I'd rather see Hooper getting another chance there. I wonder who will be captain in Higgins' place? I'd go for Dowie as captain.

I'd start with;

Thomson

Kidd

Marshall

Dowie

Hooper

Hutton

Millar

Jacobs

Murdoch

Russell

Lyle

Subs:

Atkinson

Oliver (if available)

Brownlie

Smith

Moxon

Pickard

Harris

Thats 4 central midfielders. Who do you think will play wide left and right? Or do you think Fowler will change it, maybe start with a diamond formation in midfield?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looking good at all. Pitch is that wet it is still solid. More info about 3pm.

Shiter. Had a feeling it would be in major doubt when I had a look at my garden this morning, frozen solid. The mass amount of rain the last month wont have helped matters at all.

Seems fairly sunny in Glasgow (I assume Dumbarton is the same?) just now so hopefully the pitch will thaw enough to let us get the covers down.

Shiter. Had a feeling it would be in major doubt when I had a look at my garden this morning, frozen solid. The mass amount of rain the last month wont have helped matters at all.

Seems fairly sunny in Glasgow (I assume Dumbarton is the same?) just now so hopefully the pitch will thaw enough to let us get the covers down.

The sun is that low it's not even hitting the pitch now.

Game 90% chance of being called off, they can't put covers on now they had left them off hoping pitch to dry out after lots of rain during the week but this hasn't happened and is now frozen in places. Only good thing it gives Higgy another week to recover.

Archived