Fifth Round Draw

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where would a Lothian thistle v Celtic game take place on the same day as an Edinburgh Derby

Whit aboot the hibs fans ?

Their wee team playing in their big game the same day as their big team is playing just up the road on a bus fare they might just be able to afford

Turmoil

Why would they have an issue? They've all hosted Rangers recently.

I know, I was more just pointing out how retarded Poet of the Macabre was being, he was suggesting that clubs with small grounds shouldn't be allowed in the Scottish Cup, which is just stupid.

Really - like 400 folk?

Well, circa 500. An all-ticket LL match v Whitehill Welfare (and now v LTHV in cup), and near-capacity cup-ties v Spartans and Stenhousemuir.

Plus an all-ticket friendly v Celtic U20s, and near-capacity friendly v Clyde, IIRC.

If they'd drawn someone like Ross County I'm sure K-Park could have hosted, as there wouldn't be "hordes of ticketless fans" worries.

Well, circa 500. An all-ticket LL match v Whitehill Welfare (and now v LTHV in cup), and near-capacity cup-ties v Spartans and Stenhousemuir.

Plus an all-ticket friendly v Celtic U20s, and near-capacity friendly v Clyde, IIRC.

If they'd drawn someone like Ross County I'm sure K-Park could have hosted, as there wouldn't be "hordes of ticketless fans" worries.

So the mob rule of the knuckle dragging bigot brothers wins yet again. What a surprise.

So the mob rule of the knuckle dragging bigot brothers wins yet again. What a surprise.

I don't think it's specifically them in this instance, to be fair.

A tie against Hearts (or Aberdeen, had they been in the draw) would probably have meant a move as well.

Archived