Fifth Round Draw

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonnieEsplin/status/686617571995566080

Possible EK v Celtic could be at K-Park if they get through.

Would be interesting. I saw on wikipedia it has 400 seats and I don't imagine it has standing areas with all the safety certs so that would be the limit.

If EK get through they can try and play it there but I suspect it will be moved to New Douglas Park on police advice.

If LTHV get through they will get shunted out to Livi, although Easter Road or even Meadowbank are options to keep it in the city.

First reaction to the draw:

• Killie have just became my 2nd favourite team ( taking over from Motherwell from last season) I don't know why?
  • If and it's a massive if, Dundee get past the Bairns I kind of fancy our chances
  • Dundee U to perhaps catch Partick on a bad day and give them some confidence for league survival?
  • Celtic to have a loving 6-0 win at EK.

Motherwell to get to the final.

That is all.

Would be interesting. I saw on wikipedia it has 400 seats and I don't imagine it has standing areas with all the safety certs so that would be the limit.

If EK get through they can try and play it there but I suspect it will be moved to New Douglas Park on police advice.

If LTHV get through they will get shunted out to Livi, although Easter Road or even Meadowbank are options to keep it in the city.

We have played a few friendlies at KPark in the last 3 or 4 seasons. I cant believe anyone would entertain trying to host Celtic there. Non starter. NDP seems such an obvious solution.

No idea where LTHV even play?

We have played a few friendlies at KPark in the last 3 or 4 seasons. I cant believe anyone would entertain trying to host Celtic there. Non starter. NDP seems such an obvious solution.

No idea where LTHV even play?

Saughton. Which would be handy for disposing of unruly Celtic supporters. But I can't see that being used either.

Ordinarily you'd say Tynecastle, but there's the Edinburgh derby and rugby to consider.

Livingston?

Saughton Enclosure, home of LTHV, holds 1,000 all standing. However qualifiers need special permission to play at home from R4 anyway.

K-Park holds about 650 including almost 500 seated.

They're shortly building another stand with 350 or so seats.

It'll be neutral venue, IMO.

Visiting Celtic fans normally rip out more seats than K-Park has.

Absolute non-runner.

Could it not be worth Celtic no taking up their allocation for this game. The ground will surely fill regardless and both teams get their cut. They can use it as a message to their fans to cut out such bad behavior and self police and grass up those dragging the club down, The policing costs would be lower as well for the game.

Archived