Rangers vs Killie

Acting as if their the victims while their fans threaten a club to the point where they've been forced to remove a video of a 12 year old interviewing his hero, possibly a high point of the childs life, simply because the now Rangers player admitted hes a Celtic supporter.

It's they're, you absolute simpleton. I blame the schools.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would imagine a child being struck by a coin would become a police matter so I'm sure some killie supporting thug will get a chap at the door, unless the whole thing was made up Billy?

Hopefully, although judging by the reaction on here, the scumbag will be commended and protected by likeminded bigots such as WRK.

Yeah. He's one of the tossers who joined on the same day we went tits up and his online life is dedicated to Rangers. There are a fair few like him around.

He probably has no friends, with his family rarely visiting due to his constant stories of how he gets it up the **** on P&B. I feel bad now.

Did this coin chucking, wean hitting event actually take place or are we going on the hearsay of Billy(I'm new here)King2012 ?

Bennett will be along shortly demanding evidence of the incident.

He hates unfounded allegations being made about incidents at football matches.

There's a good argument to be made that throwing a coin at a child will cause them less harm than exposing them to the environment prevailing at ibrox. As I'm on my best behavior, I'll leave it for others to do so.

Errrm, not sure if serious!? If so, that's a pretty strange thing to say, even for you WRK, are you sure you meant to write that?

Errrm, not sure if serious!? If so, that's a pretty strange thing to say, even for you WRK, are you sure you meant to write that?

Absolutely. That you seem confused, like some of your fellow follow followers, surprises me not at all.

If it helps,I feel exposure to the environment at your business partners' stadium could easily be substituted.

Absolutely. That you seem confused, like some of your fellow follow followers, surprises me not at all.

If it helps,I feel exposure to the environment at your business partners' stadium could easily be substituted.

"throwing a coin at a child" will be 'less harmful' then taking them along to a game at Ibrox?

You've finally lost it WRK

Archived