Celtic v Hamilton Accies

Dunno if there is a thread going on this. If so then the admin can sort it out.

Not expecting anything other than a convincing Celtic win. With Griffiths & Commons back in the side, we have a goal threat again. I'm expecting Super Leigh to get a couple of goals again too.

Accies have been poor of late & I don't envisage many problems from them. That said, Celtic have it in themselves to slip up when you don't expect it...yet you somehow aren't surprised.

I think this will be our worst crowd of the season too. Freezing weather, midweek & a match against one of the smaller clubs in the league will see to that, I'm assuming.

Going for a 4-0 win for the Hoops....the Green & White ones

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a thread but "bhoy who invented weetabix" locked it when the game got called off and then got banned so it's disappeared. I agree with Scotty, though; I don't think anyone really cares about this game.

Can we make it a spiderman thread if no one cares about the game?

You certainly seem to care.

A "should win" game for us, hopefully Griffiths scores a couple early and we can get cole or shift key on for some game time.

It will be fucking baltic.

You certainly seem to care.

A "should win" game for us, hopefully Griffiths scores a couple early and we can get col or shift key on for some game time.

It will be fucking baltic.

Turn the heating on then.

Hoping for a decent performance and not to heavy a beating. More game time for Mikey Devlin as well, a smashing young player. Canning has had a lot of flak but he made a brave call on Saturday to leave Devlin in after his performance against Annan when he looked really rusty. Hope he plays Congo Chris as well, lets see what he can do. Mon the real hoops!

There was a thread but "bhoy who invented weetabix" locked it when the game got called off and then got banned so it's disappeared. I agree with Scotty, though; I don't think anyone really cares about this game.

Where do you think Accies go from here? Stick by Canning or has his appointment not worked.

Archived