Montrose v Clyde

a dont no why so many folk hate clyde we are a huge club and will be back one day in big legue whare we belong keep beleving cos we are clyde super clyde noone likes us we dont care and we will win this legue easy by at least 10 points barry knows what hes doing trust me

You're either a very shite troll, or a complete fud.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume its ok to comment on the actual game?

I thought a lot of our players started really well.

Moment of madness from Bolo.

I noticed there were no words spoken, no eye contact, absolutely nothing between him and BF as he walked up the tunnel.

I don't understand why Higgins started instead of Marsh.

We won 4 games in a row when Higgins was out injured.

Why bring him back in? We're much better without him.

He was anonymous again yesterday.

Same goes for Durie - straight back in again for Mitchell.

I'm not the greatest fan of Mitchell, but how many assists does he have?

Durie - caught upfield too often for my liking.

As for the referee - he's young, and presumably still learning, BUT.....

Just before the equaliser he gave several corners to Montrose, a couple of which seemed clear goal-kicks.

You can tell a lot by players' reaction - and you could tell he obviously got a couple of these decisions wrong, including the one which lead to the equaliser in the 48th minute of the first half.

Not good enough.

There's no way we should have lost that yesterday.

A draw would have been a fairer result.

100% correct re Durie total liability at times, squad player at best; why Mitchell does not start is a complete mystery?

As for Higgins what is his actual position, he has played at a higher level for years so he must have one, we certainly not seen it.

He has been a major disappointment, time to take a good look at yourself Sean, contributed square root of zip all season.

Fill me in on the scrap don't know how I missed it.. word on the street is Clyde leathered a few Danny Dyer wannabes

Given some of the full blooded exchanges on P and B over the past few months, there's fair chance that two Bully Wees finally came to blows.

Archived