Montrose v Clyde

as for the team difficult one do we keep the same or freshen it up ? would like to see a change in midfield maybe put mitchell in might bring a bit more energy

think BF might just go with the same eleven that started against queens park

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've at last pulled out of the awful tailspin we got stuck in at the back end of last year.

If Templeman is fit I am looking forward to seeing him play. If not, then we still should have enough about us to be competitive.

Clyde being inactive recently cuts both ways; either they will be sluggish and rusty, or really fired up to get going again after frustrating postponements. Dont think it will be a big factor.

For us, although we have turned a corner, we have to keep pushing on now. Both Berwick and Shire have games in hand of us and we need to ensure our safety as soon as possible. I was encouraged by the display from last week's highlights at Hampden.

The league is so tight that the team finishing bottom could do so with a record high number of points this year. I think 40 points will be required to be absolutely certain of safety; for us, that means six more wins in the remaining fifteen games, as a minimum target.

I think Jamie Clark released by Arbroath has signed for Montrose./ centre half /holding midfielder.

Archived