Angie Tribeca

P45

• 4 months later...

I've started watching this. Love it. It's absolutely ludicrous and very funny. It's almost an updated version of Police Squad given the amount of visual gags and the type of humour the jokes are.

I actually thought it looked like just another unfunny American sitcom from the trailers, but came across it (easy now, although Rashida Jones is in it) one night and decided to give it a shot. It's not a sitcom luckily and the humour is very good and very silly. But then I'm seemingly very juvenile.

I've started watching this. Love it. It's absolutely ludicrous and very funny. It's almost an updated version of Police Squad given the amount of visual gags and the type of humour the jokes are.

I actually thought it looked like just another unfunny American sitcom from the trailers, but came across it (easy now, although Rashida Jones is in it) one night and decided to give it a shot. It's not a sitcom luckily and the humour is very good and very silly. But then I'm seemingly very juvenile.

Watched a few episodes but gave up. I watched A Touch Of Cloth recently (same idea but based on British shows, written by Charlie Broker) and I thought it was far better than Angie Tribeca

Archived