Ladeside v tayport

gingerblastie

I often stand with said offensive gentlemen. Most of it good old fashioned football banter as opposed to any hatred.

Those gents should be at the game today to help the atmosphere.

that's what it's all about. Folk can't take banter they should stay at hame or go shopping with there wife

Looking forward to 1st footing the Vale ,started off the year with 2 big results away lets go for the Treble today always special games in the Scottish .

Swifty & co have been spot on this season with tactics etc ,be interesting to see McAleer in action if selected looked to have some pace when he came on as sub last game.

Great result today 3/0 goals from Forde,Meechan & Rafferty

Brilliant save from Hughes from Tayport penalty with score at 1/0

Tayport had a player sent off late in game .

Well done everybody for playing their part in this crucial victory.

In the hat Tuesday here hoping for a home draw or a wee trip to Beith ..

Sent photos from Kilbirnie v Tayport to club sec. Nice touch with kids as mascot. Got good shot of blasties keeper save first half, penalty save second and two goals. Good banter on the day and excellent hospitality. Awe ra best next round.

Enjoyed my day oot to Kilbirnie on the bard's birthday and got my latest blog post here

confused with report of match on blog. Yes Kilbirnie started the better but by end of first half Tayport were dominant with numerous corners. Gold put one ball in all day & in fact was substituted early in 2nd half as was getting nowhere against young Tayport RB who was too strong & powerful for him he was in fact attacking more than Gold being unlucky with a terrific strike which produced great save from keeper. 2nd half started with Tayport on top & should have scored when they struck post. Game changed in space of 60 secs when Tayport missed pen & had man sent off they were then suckered with two late breakaway goals game was a lot closer than score suggests

confused with report of match on blog. Yes Kilbirnie started the better but by end of first half Tayport were dominant with numerous corners. Gold put one ball in all day & in fact was substituted early in 2nd half as was getting nowhere against young Tayport RB who was too strong & powerful for him he was in fact attacking more than Gold being unlucky with a terrific strike which produced great save from keeper. 2nd half started with Tayport on top & should have scored when they struck post. Game changed in space of 60 secs when Tayport missed pen & had man sent off they were then suckered with two late breakaway goals game was a lot closer than score suggests

That's what makes football the great game it is. Differing opinions. Personally thought we had the better of the game but as you said it changed in that short spell

Aye, just have to differ. Guessing you're not a neutral. Thought Tayport were neat and tidy but lacked belief.

Yes I think Tayport had a run of maybe 5 corners just before ht. My view of it was none of them hurt the Ladeside defence who were just punting it out expecting the whistle to go any moment.

I also had a glance at the Ladeside report just to clear up details for my blog and it's far more one-sided so I'm the happy medium :lol:

Aye, just have to differ. Guessing you're not a neutral. Thought Tayport were neat and tidy but lacked belief.

Yes I think Tayport had a run of maybe 5 corners just before ht. My view of it was none of them hurt the Ladeside defence who were just punting it out expecting the whistle to go any moment.

I also had a glance at the Ladeside report just to clear up details for my blog and it's far more one-sided so I'm the happy medium :lol:

just thought Tayport deserved more credit for a generally good tempered competitive game

Archived