Next week

fan of the juniors

9.07pm Saturday 23rd January & we don't have a clue who our next fixture is against .

I love Junior football but it is dying a death for no other reason than this. We have a wonderful product especially in our neck of the woods but it is being woefully mismanaged from the top down. How can these people at the top of our game justify the money they are on when they deliver such a substandard service?

9.07pm Saturday 23rd January & we don't have a clue who our next fixture is against .

I love Junior football but it is dying a death for no other reason than this. We have a wonderful product especially in our neck of the woods but it is being woefully mismanaged from the top down. How can these people at the top of our game justify the money they are on when they deliver such a substandard service?

Spot on Cumnock have their home ground as Lugar as do Lugar what chance of organisation?

Not a lot

It's guys like yourself that should be voting these cretins out

Mr Robertson hasn't exactly got a hard task to perform but he seems to f**k it up on a more than regular basis. Ably assisted by his partner in crime Mr Fyfe . A couple of trained monkeys could organise a better system than these 2 reprobates.

You're spot on,fotj! How hard can it be to make a fixture list a few weeks in advance? I realize matches can be postponed due to weather,etc.,but these games could be caught up later on.Knowing in advance who & where your next matches will be,lets the support plan & organize so that they are able to attend! After all,bodies through the gates brings in the much needed income,to keep our clubs going!

Maybe I'm being stupid but why can a full fixture list not be set out at the start of the season with cup weekends included. Then as the season progresses and games get postponed, the 're-arranged fixtures slotted in to free weeks, midweeks and end of season?

Maybe I'm being stupid but why can a full fixture list not be set out at the start of the season with cup weekends included. Then as the season progresses and games get postponed, the 're-arranged fixtures slotted in to free weeks, midweeks and end of season?

Pretty stupid to suggest midweek games is the answer with very few teams havin floodlights

Archived