Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these pictures from the game :lol:

Aberdeen have Celtic FC tucked up comfortably in their arse pocket tonight.

They did in the first match too....but we skelped them at Paradise. The good thing with Aberdeen is that we can rely on them fucking up in the league soon....probably Saturday against St Johnstone.

We'll still win the league by a minimum of 10pts.

Awful performance from a Celtic side. Lacked fight and urgency. Didn't deserve to go in 2-0 down at half-time but fair play to Jonny Hayes on his strike. Was a belter of a strike to beat Gordon, but the 2nd goal just exposed our piss poor defending. All those players in the box to just a few Aberdeen players and McLean can run 15 yards unchallenged to get a jump on it and head it goal bound.

On terms of possession then the result was unfair on us, but in fairness, Aberdeen looked more threatening going forward and they looked hungrier for the victory. It only took until his first appearance for the club to justify my fears that Colin Kazim-Richards is going to be a loose cannon for us.

Tonight was the night, I gave up on Deila.

Possession. FFS Mate get a grip.

Have the ball for all the time you want YOU CREATED f**k ALL

GIRFUY.

From watching that, it seems almost incomprehensible that Kazim Richards didn't get red carded and that Rooney didn't win a penalty.

Unsurprisingly the bbc website and highlights on ssn totally ignored both incidents....ssn edited out all of aberdeens 2nd half chances n showed celtics....the media here really is dire.

They did in the first match too....but we skelped them at Paradise. The good thing with Aberdeen is that we can rely on them fucking up in the league soon....probably Saturday against St Johnstone.

We'll still win the league by a minimum of 10pts.

DRY YER EYES

GIRFUY

GIRFFFFUY

GIRFFFFFFFFGFUY

GIRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTFFFFFFFFUY

COME

ON

EWE

REDS

Possession. FFS Mate get a grip.

Have the ball for all the time you want YOU CREATED f**k ALL

GIRFUY.

Just giving an opinion on the game mate. Tell me what I said that you disagree with. I did say you created the better chances.

It's an opinion...deal with it.

Just giving an opinion on the game mate. Tell me what I said that you disagree with. I did say you created the better chances.

It's an opinion...deal with it.

Davie bhoy had lost it on this thread days ago God knows how he's doing now.

Pray for Davis bhoy

Archived