Dumbarton vs Livingston

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there can be no less fitting tribute to Gilbert than the bumbling effort Connie McLoughlin just came out with on Radio Scotland, describing his recent death and the minute's silence.

It really was an awful effort. She knew what she wanted to say. We knew what she wanted to say. But she got herself tongue tied and couldn't find her way to it at all. It was cringeworthy.

Horrendous from us as expected when I saw that line up.

Dumbarton will be wondering how they aren't winning and that was against the win.

An unfit Cole looks a liability, he's either going to be sent off or lose us a goal.

Thought we were extremely lucky today, better teams would have punished us. Another clean sheet though which is highly pleasing.

It's going forward where we struggle. We desperately need a striker to get on the end of Walsh's excellent deliveries, we really need to utilise him more, he looks like an excellent player.

Improvement needed from Gall and Cawley IMO, both try but I feel they often give possession away far too cheaply. They will need to up their game with new signings coming in or risk a deserved slot on the bench.

Massive well done to Jamie Ewings who many had written off as a joke keeper. More than happy to see him prove myself and others wrong. Can't complain with 2 games and 2 clean sheets.

Docherty was practising those in swinging corner kicks during the warm up. Not a single one went in! Then he curls it into the far top corner of the net with his first attempt playing with the wind!!

The whole defence played well, including a great clean sheet from Jamie Ewings, and I can understand why Fraser Wright got MotM. However, I thought Jon Routledge was outstanding. He was everywhere, breaking up countless Livingston attacks and threading a few excellent passes himself.

Vital 3 points☺

Archived