January window 16' were you happy?

thank you for all your feed back yes spent great length of time checking each website see who signed for who, I noticed arbroath's admire of Kevin nicoll signed for Annan today after deadline day as the post was made at 2am as the arbroath fan (1320 lichtie) said above and as for brian martin i thought your website was f**ked up by stating bonnyrigg not Musselburgh.

Has Clyde's archie campbell signed on-loan to Stenhousemuir? had to check both forums, not sure didn't put it in so left that out everyone else got it was spot on to my knowledge of this league and information, tells you how good my memory is obv the list was a long as your shopping list it was that long to read but worth a look at.

as for being a fife fan without all these clyde posters nice to get some new topic's, pretty happy with GN in the loan market and signing amatuer players to the one we developed over two or so years with Fash senior for the remaining of the season and see what league we're in by then. He always seem to do the business in January so quite confident we stood by him.

thank you for all your feed back yes spent great length of time checking each website see who signed for who, I noticed arbroath's admire of Kevin nicoll signed for Annan today after deadline day as the post was made at 2am as the arbroath fan (1320 lichtie) said above and as for brian martin i thought your website was f**ked up by stating bonnyrigg not Musselburgh.

Has Clyde's archie campbell signed on-loan to Stenhousemuir? had to check both forums, not sure didn't put it in so left that out everyone else got it was spot on to my knowledge of this league and information, tells you how good my memory is obv the list was a long as your shopping list it was that long to read but worth a look at.

as for being a fife fan without all these clyde posters nice to get some new topic's, pretty happy with GN in the loan market and signing amatuer players to the one we developed over two or so years with Fash senior for the remaining of the season and see what league we're in by then. He always seem to do the business in January so quite confident we stood by him.

Thanks for the list, good effort. Campbell is still with Clyde and I do believe that Jamie Watson has signed permanently too.

Has Clyde's archie campbell signed on-loan to Stenhousemuir? had to check both forums, not sure didn't put it in so left that out everyone else got it was spot on to my knowledge of this league and information

It was Neilly being a rascal mate

I just made that up btw.

Archived