Dream Dream Team vs Too Shire de Shire Relegation dog fight

Keepers union here again. Tell me you're 100% certain that wasn't deflected. Reaction from the last defender? Fitba's all aboot opinion.

Find it hard to sympathise with him tbh. It feels like we're talking about a major error or perceived mistake Walker has made every 2nd or 3rd match. 'Keepers mistakes tend to lead to more dire consequences than an outfielders, but when a pattern has formed as in my view it has over the past months, I find it hard to accept the opinion that, as above, he is taking the flack because of the failings of 9 other players and not making multiple errors.

Of course, Walker is still a young 'keeper and this is his first experience of senior football. He has potential and if in 5-10 years time he's a decent 'keeper at this level or a league above I wouldn't be shocked, but at this minute I don't believe he's worthy of renewing a deal for next season - certainly not as our #1.

Of course, the issue here is that our backup 'keeper has zero senior experience too, so the failings of Colin Cameron's Summer 2015 are still having their effects as Coughlin won't risk playing Walters and destroying whatever confidence Walker does have left.

Ok folks I've cn the reports .ripping the boy's go bits.knowing this site is open to all

I suggest they get a thicker skin. £12 a week to watch that shower of shite McGregor, Finn and possibly the left back excepted from yesterday is ridiculous.

Walking off the pitch high fiving fans whether theyre kids or not after drawing against the worst senior team in the country acting like they'd won the game is ridiculous.

get a fucking grip and play football we used to shag this lot whenever we played them. Coff was the wrong appointment and the football were playing is shite.

If the players don't like that I couldn't give a flying f**k. Pay me £12 a week and I'll keep my mouth shut. but as long as I'm paying every week I'll criticise whoever and whatever I feel like needs criticising.

Our defending is shocking. End of story. You only have to watch any team that uses shooting warm up drills to see that shooting with no defenders adding pressure on the shot 9/10 results in the ball going into the net... even at English Premiership level!! I'm sure Walker will be holding his hands up for that one but patterns??? Of course there's a pattern when our defence are that shocking....its incredibly obvious where the weakness is.

John Coughlin has won 12 points in his last 20 games in charge of BRFC. Under Cameron we got 15pts from his 11 games in charge this season.

A bit unreasonable to compare.

Only 7 of those games are from this season, the other 13 are from eight years ago in a higher league.

And don't forget he inherited a lot of players that he didn't want.

Archived