Dream Dream Team vs Too Shire de Shire Relegation dog fight

Can't believe what's been viewed! We could have gone 5 points clear of shire if we'd have won! How bad have we got! 41st out of 42 in the pyramid wow!

First thing is first, today clarifies that the idea of a 3G that we won't be using is plain wrong. Players falling all over the place, balls bobbling horrendously and ball being held up in the mud.

Onto the game. Should've been 3-0 up after 7 minutes. At that stage was expecting a cricket score. Then the mistake from Walker and the whole team turns to shit. People will probably single him out for it, but the entire team was nothing above east of Scotland level. Was honestly horrendous. Only decent player on the park was McGregor, and to be fair Cunningham looked decent at times. Forever hearing there is too much quality in this squad for them to go down but there was no sign of that today at all.

Topped off with Blair Henderson deciding to swear at us in front of the young fans at full time. About the only entertaining thing he's done this season.

Absolutely stinking and several Vodka's required before Stirling next week. Time to be worried.

Very happy with the shire teams attitude today. Only a point, but at last we are showing some fight. Well worth the drive down and could have won it in the end. Keep it going lads and you never know..

Same shite - different game. McGregor easily MOTM for me, Cunningham better towards the end.

Pleased to see Fisher get booked eventually, he continuously fouled and bullied Cunningham right from the start, the nasty b'stard.

Things can only get better, but when? :(

Keepers union here again. Tell me you're 100% certain that wasn't deflected. Reaction from the last defender? Fitba's all aboot opinion.

I'm going for he's misread the flight of the ball and he's not expected it to bounce in front of him.

Edited to add: Just watched it on the TV, and there isn't a single Berwick player within 5-10 yards of the boy that hits it. Should never have been allowed the time and space to shoot.

Talking of not allowing time, look at the fucking state of the second one.

Kev's had a bad game, but seems to be the scapegoat for the heaps of shite (McGregor excluded) in front of him week in week out. Down side of being a keeper I suppose.

Archived