The Champions � v Ross County

Not the best performance, but got the 3 points and improved in the 2nd half. Though Ross County would've threatened us more tbh, but we're still top with a game in hand, that's the main thing

Ummmm....no you're not.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummmm....no you're not.

Ach, you know what I mean. Aberdeen will more than likely win on Monday, but we'll still be top with our superior goal difference AND the game in hand v Dundee

Not the best performance, but got the 3 points and improved in the 2nd half. Though Ross County would've threatened us more tbh, but we're still top with a game in hand, that's the main thing

As it stands we don't have a game in hand. Played the same as Aberdeen now & we're 3pts clear.

Had Griffiths 1st goal scorer & 3-0...was 22/1, so disappointed it finished 2-0 instead. Should've been 3-0 on the balance of play.

Celtic were neither amazing or rotten. Played well enough in the game and never really looked like conceding, although Gordon did have one notable save to make & it was a fantastic one handed save.

Ross County pressed us and didn't allow us too much time on the ball. They were right on our players straight away & at times RC played some nice one touch passes but didn't threaten in the final 3rd. Also thought they committed a lot of cynical niggly fouls. Had a wee bit of everything in their game plan today.

Oh well....3pts ahead of the mutton Molestors again...RESULT!!

post-1846-14554028125677_thumb.jpg

Ross County fans at the game today!

What is it with Celtic fans taking pictures of the away fans? Do you take turns?

It an Old Firm thing. They send them to their own clubs 'Celtic Mad' or Rangers Loyal' independent Twitter accounts saying 'look how many fans so and so took today. Only needed a taxi eh! Hail Hail' and fish for retweets.

Quite why anyone would want to go to Celtic park to watch their team is beyond me. Sat so close to smelly Weegie wife beaters in what can only be described as the most poverty stricken place I've ever seen. And I've been to Bulgaria.

It's not, I'm asking what the obsession is. It's usually Romeo that does.

Thank god you are there with your phone to take pictures of the away crowd though, that group you send them to would be scuppered otherwise.

It's no obsession. Like I said, this group posts pics of away fans each week so as my seat is opposite the away fans, I thought being the nice guy that I am, that I'd help the guy out.

It an Old Firm thing. They send them to their own clubs 'Celtic Mad' or Rangers Loyal' independent Twitter accounts saying 'look how many fans so and so took today. Only needed a taxi eh! Hail Hail' and fish for retweets.

Quite why anyone would want to go to Celtic park to watch their team is beyond me. Sat so close to smelly Weegie wife beaters in what can only be described as the most poverty stricken place I've ever seen. And I've been to Bulgaria.

It's actually neither of those accounts you mentioned. In fact it's not a page dedicated to any particular club whatsoever.

So now we're Weegies wife beaters, yet you go on about how there are fans leave towns and cities from across Scotland to visit Celtic/Sevco. Your kinda contradicting yourself now. Oh & you're right...that big modern stadium across from the big modern Emirates Arena & Velodrome with the brand new Athletes village across from it really does stink of poverty .

Give me strength!

It's actually neither of those accounts you mentioned. In fact it's not a page dedicated to any particular club whatsoever.

So now we're Weegies wife beaters, yet you go on about how there are fans leave towns and cities from across Scotland to visit Celtic/Sevco. Your kinda contradicting yourself now. Oh & you're right...that big modern stadium across from the big modern Emirates Arena & Velodrome with the brand new Athletes village across from it really does stink of poverty .

Give me strength!

I'm not contradicting myself, you aren't understanding my post. I'm talking about the lack of away fans visiting Celtic Park. The whole point of your picture and this discussion.

I'm not contradicting myself, you aren't understanding my post. I'm talking about the lack of away fans visiting Celtic Park. The whole point of your picture and this discussion.

No, it's you who is not understanding. If the fans who support us come from all these towns and city's in Scotland...how can they be 'WEEGIE wife beaters'.

No, it's you who is not understanding. If the fans who support us come from all these towns and city's in Scotland...how can they be 'WEEGIE wife beaters'.

You're a fucking moron, and using capital letters like that is proper heads gone material. It's also very beastly.

Tbf The Scarf didn't say every Celtic fan was a weegie wife beater. He just said going to Celtic park means being surrounded by weegie wife beaters. Which is correct.

How is it right? How does he know which Celtic fans, if any beat their wife, whether they even go to Celtic games, or if they are indeed from Glasgow.

Archived