Scottish cup last 16

ZINGUTD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoofit you sound like a well oiled ammy player. Of course teams get intimidated it's just how u deal with it. You sound like your involved in this up coming game!

I expect Possal to wipe the floor with either side to be honest. Couple of ex pros and that signed. Very strong side am told.

Hoofit you sound like a well oiled ammy player. Of course teams get intimidated it's just how u deal with it. You sound like your involved in this up coming game!

I expect Possal to wipe the floor with either side to be honest. Couple of ex pros and that signed. Very strong side am told.

I've never been intimidated playing amateur fitbaw. Only time I've felt intimidated was away to Auchinleck Talbot a good few years ago lol.

Not playing in it mate, I play in the cale. I just think Haldane are a better team than Pollok. I agree that possil will beat any of them but I don't think they will wipe the floor.

Wee bit easier to see here:

Latest News

Scottish Amateur Cup 7th Round & Quarter Final Draws

Wed 10 Feb, 2016scottish_56bb1400f418c.png

7th Round

Colville Park v Menziehill Rovers (MAFA) or Stenhousemuir Community (St & D)

Harestanes or Riverside Athletic (MAFA) v Letham (PAFA)

Drumchapel Amateurs v Ashvale Victoria or Eastfield

Pollok or Haldane United v Possil YM

QUARTER FINALS

Colville Park or Menziehill Rovers (MAFA) or Stenhousemuir Community (St&D) v Drumchapel Amateurs or Ashvale Vicoria or Eastfield

Harestanes or Riverside Athletic (MAFA) or Letham (PAFA) v Pollok or Haldane United or Possil YM

ETA Of course the focus here is on teams from the Central league.

Much better Tommy, thanks man.

FrogFace The auld marching powder! Hawf the Possal team are on it haha that's maybe why there doing so well! Still a very good side lol.

Ex Ger Jordy McMillan they signed!

Hoofit your no another Shortlees Pest!

Not at all lol

Much better Tommy, thanks man.

No probs bud and,as somebody has already suggested,Colville can't be too unhappy with the draw so far.

It's actually quite surprising that a club of their stature last lifted this trophy forty years ago :o though they have been involved in a number of finals,including two of the best...both against Hurlford..that I've watched.

On their current form it might be daft to bet against them but,like they say,it's a funny auld gemme at times.

I hope they go on and do the League and Scottish double. :)

Dont get carried away hen they beat a crap sat morn team today lol

As I've already said;

True, but they didn't just beat them, they annihilated them. Heard it could have been 20 today, away from home. Knapp scored 5 and made 3/4 apparently, Shortlees not a fantastic team like Colvile but clinical today.

They could be a threat too most teams left in it on their day, IMO.

But then again, I could also be wrong, lol

As I've already said;

True, but they didn't just beat them, they annihilated them. Heard it could have been 20 today, away from home. Knapp scored 5 and made 3/4 apparently, Shortlees not a fantastic team like Colvile but clinical today.

They could be a threat too most teams left in it on their day, IMO.

But then again, I could also be wrong, lol

Are you not their manager, how can you hear it could be 20 surely you were there haha

Archived