The People vs OJ Simpson

Musketeer Gripweed

No way was he innocent.

Rich guy took advantage of blatantly racist police force - but the scientific evidence was absolutely overwhelming.

was anymore made of the wee forensics guy getting bitch slapped off OJ's lawyer in court over the crime scene processing, how nicole was covered with a blanket from the house (could have transferred fibres) and iirc the lawyer claimed there was blood missing from the sample OJ gave to the police

also, whatever happened to the copper that took home OJ's shoe, i burst out laughing at that part, i cant believe someone would be that fucking stupid :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was anymore made of the wee forensics guy getting bitch slapped off OJ's lawyer in court over the crime scene processing, how nicole was covered with a blanket from the house (could have transferred fibres) and iirc the lawyer claimed there was blood missing from the sample OJ gave to the police

• My Team:Rangers

That was a fucking excellent piece of television. Fantastically well shot, and what an excellent cast. John Travolta was immense.

I look forward to season 2. I wonder whose story will be next?

There's so much good material out there. Fascinated by so many US cases that I've listened to podcasts of. Hopefully it continues to be as good as that there though, fantastic viewing.

• 1 month later...

Anyone seen the documentary about the same thing, Made In America?

It's ESPN at it's very best. An incredible piece of journalism.

Is that the 5 episode one. My mate said it's absolutely outstanding viewing. Might need to catch this tbh.

Is that the 5 episode one. My mate said it's absolutely outstanding viewing. Might need to catch this tbh.

Each episode is 90 minutes. I'm at number three and watched them back to back to back.

Watched it all when it aired, superb series great performances from the entire cast but Schwimmer as Robert Kardashian nailed it for me, his conflict between supporting his close friend and the overwhelming evidence that he is a murderer was a delight to watch, even the wee hints of things to come with his kids desire for celebrity which was nurtured by the fame seeking ex wife was a nice touch. Makes you wonder what would have came of those kids if he had lived longer, poor bloke must still be spinning in his grave at what those kids became

Archived