Hurlford thistle

inwaethebricks

I have followed thistle since the esrly90's I can't explain how far we hav fell?? The abuse we get on here is unfair on the few who have followed us all this time! We are in my eyes still in top 5 of Scotland,our status is falling,,is it time for a change across the board? 10 year in chaege is a lot, a successful 10 years may I add for any manager never mind a co manager??? Who could take thistle back to top? With shortlees ready to challenge in top league, should thistle look to change?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have followed thistle since the esrly90's I can't explain how far we hav fell?? The abuse we get on here is unfair on the few who have followed us all this time! We are in my eyes still in top 5 of Scotland,our status is falling,,is it time for a change across the board? 10 year in chaege is a lot, a successful 10 years may I add for any manager never mind a co manager??? Who could take thistle back to top? With shortlees ready to challenge in top league, should thistle look to change?

the abuse you receive is unfair? No paying players is unfair its gives you an unfair advantage on AMATEUR players.

Got to laugh at this ????????

who could take thistle back to the top u say ? Abramovich maybe

Here's an idea............ask someone who gives a f#ck !!

Again more people on these forums slating Thistle but its ok for Shortlees and their pie and Bovril fan club! In reply to the original post, there has been some transition amongst the playing staff but other clubs are offering more free alcohol post match so....

Without a doubt Thistle are still in top 5 in Scotland and miles ahead of anything Ayrshire has to offer but the management team will have them back. Its a disappointing season but with the possibility of 3 trophies its really not that bad?

Just goes to show how BIG And GOOD a team hurlford are when the possibility of 3 trophies , 1 premier league and 1 major ( west) is looked upon as a disappointing season, would bet anything every other club in Ayrshire would love to swap places with them...

Just goes to show how BIG And GOOD a team hurlford are when the possibility of 3 trophies , 1 premier league and 1 major ( west) is looked upon as a disappointing season, would bet anything every other club in Ayrshire would love to swap places with them...

In Ayrshire; mmmm, I doubt Shortlees would.

They are in all the major cups. And have won every league game. Just saying like.

I bet they would swap with us this season of course they will say they wouldn't. Look behind your back Hurlford, the threat is for real. P.s. What are the 3 trophies? I only know of the Thistle Bar trophy.

In Ayrshire; mmmm, I doubt Shortlees would.

They are in all the major cups. And have won every league game. Just saying like.

I bet they would swap with us this season of course they will say they wouldn't. Look behind your back Hurlford, the threat is for real. P.s. What are the 3 trophies? I only know of the Thistle Bar trophy.

West , thistle bar and league PREMIER Leauge that is ????

Management team are stepping down at end of season if rumour mill is true

You cant take it away from hurlford they have been the best team in Ayrshire for years with no one close to them and it is going to continue that way. shortlees are playing no one at the moment .in the big league they would probably finish third so don't let them get carried away .hurlford will be even stronger next year good luck to shortlees enjoy while you can lol ????

You cant take it away from hurlford they have been the best team in Ayrshire for years with no one close to them and it is going to continue that way. shortlees are playing no one at the moment .in the big league they would probably finish third so don't let them get carried away .hurlford will be even stronger next year good luck to shortlees enjoy while you can lol ????

Don't see it. Squad you have this year is poor by standards you have set yourselves and that is because the best players don't want to play for you anymore. Don't get me wrong, if Hamilton really splashes the thousands then I am sure you will get the players you want and keep taking credit for the glory you have bought. I think at some stage Hamilton will get fed up off spending and then let's see what kind off team you are left with

Don't see it. Squad you have this year is poor by standards you have set yourselves and that is because the best players don't want to play for you anymore. Don't get me wrong, if Hamilton really splashes the thousands then I am sure you will get the players you want and keep taking credit for the glory you have bought. I think at some stage Hamilton will get fed up off spending and then let's see what kind off team you are left with

YAWN!!!! So boring and tiresome

young cfcbhoy obviously has renewed his Shortlees season ticket for next seasons assault on the premier but he needs to remember that "these" players that do not want to play for Thistle and their alleged monies are obviously getting more handsome rewards with their current team? Oh that's right "they just want to play with their pals"!!

young cfcbhoy obviously has renewed his Shortlees season ticket for next seasons assault on the premier but he needs to remember that "these" players that do not want to play for Thistle and their alleged monies are obviously getting more handsome rewards with their current team? Oh that's right "they just want to play with their pals"!!

You will note, if you paid any proper attention, that i am no fan of Shortlees but I would regard myself as honest unlike anyone connected with the goings on at Hurlford. Why must they be getting more monies at Shortlees? I tell you why, it's because you lot cant see it conceivable that they genuinely want to win things with their "pals". They have won everything there is to win in the game with the money spinning big boys, so now they want to do the same with their "pals". Let's be honest, the guys in question aren't exactly short of a pound either so can afford to do so

Archived