Clyde v Berwick

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

need to see who is available surprised Murray didn't even travel last week

don't think we will have a reserve goalkeeper on the bench down to bare bones just hope there are no suspensions we don't know about

We didn't play last week so no way we could have any other suspensions bar the obvious two.

just looking at the squad if they don't lift the ban on the january signings we only have about 12/13 first team squad to pick a starting eleven

Can't see anything but a Clyde win here. Who are Berwick ?

A club that pays it's taxes on time.

By all accounts, we played well with 10 men for 50 mins or so on Saturday. We could, if we win tonight, start getting a bit of believe back and then who knows. Clyde will start favourites

A club that pays it's taxes on time.

By all accounts, we played well with 10 men for 50 mins or so on Saturday. We could, if we win tonight, start getting a bit of believe back and then who knows. Clyde will start favourites

think you missed the joke ,he posts that every week no matter who we are playing :lol:

think you missed the joke ,he posts that every week no matter who we are playing :lol:

How utterly naive of me, my apologies for missing this obvious giant of comedy's witty repertoire, I will endeavour to do better next time, Who are Berwick?Hilarious, I get it now

If its 5-0 again i'll put a Clyde top on display in my livingroom. Not a chance.

with your result last night and us getting the players free to play guaranteed 0 0 :)

seriously should be a good game a will certainly have a few goals

Archived