Airdrie vs Stranraer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McKeown bar his first spell at the club couldnt perform well over 90 mins in recent spells with the club was unfit and lazy and had a very bad attitude. Willie mcclaren was no shrinking violet and Alan gow was another good player and McKeown was no where near as good as these guys if anything the guy was overated not underated.

I

He was a decent player. By no means "hall of fame standard" if looked at soberly, but not bad. Calling his nomination an "insult" is a bit daft, though: I don't think Paul Jonquin is sitting around fuming about it in the Great Broomfield In The Sky.

It cheapens the value of any induction that he is there. There is no value or honour in something which is afforded so easily.

Sarcastic your only making ass of yourself even opposition supporters are finding you a Muppet now. Lol

To be fair, you were the fvckwit telling a Clyde fan that their new signing will do well for Berwick. Before asking the same Clyde fan how a Berwick player was getting on. In terms of opposition supporters finding people muppets, you must be right up there.

Anyway, we were dreadful for pretty much an hour today. Not good enough. Well done to Liam Watt for his goal.

Have to wonder if EWB, King, Jannow or anyone sees the likes of Mackin and Ferguson before signing them. Mackin is dire and there's no way Ferguson is a better player than O'Neill.

Have to disagree about Faria, I think he offers more stability in midfield, especially compared to Bain's offering last week.

How many chances did we have today? Would having Lister in the team made a difference. We're definitely missing Cox though, his energy is irreplaceable.

Have to wonder if EWB, King, Jannow or anyone sees the likes of Mackin and Ferguson before signing them. Mackin is dire and there's no way O'Neill is a better player than Ferguson.

Have to disagree about Faria, I think he offers more stability in midfield, especially compared to Bain's offering last week.

How many chances did we have today? Would having Lister in the team made a difference. We're definitely missing Cox though, his energy is irreplaceable.

Did you get that the wrong way about re Ferguson and O'Neill? Agree if so. And with the rest of it. Mackin isn't up to much. Why bother playing average loan signings ahead of our own. Surely goes completely against what we're trying to do.

We missed Lister today. As we always do when he doesn't play. If he's not there next year, he's going to be a difficult player to replace.

I actually agree with touched by madness on liam watt he should start every week. I felt we missed Lister. I have to agree prunty best days are behind him he wasn't any better than mackin we need a couple of new strikers. Hugo I feel is a good signing for the club. Ferguson was great in the Dunfermline game but since he hasnt been as good.Lithgow was man of the match today for me. The stranrear shout for a penalty was a dive anyone on right hand of the stand will confirm that for you.

Never a penalty. A dive as clear as day. Stirling is normally pretty good at conning the ref, but not today.

Stranraer were miles ahead of Airdrie first half. Watt turned the game in Airdrie's favour but still think Stranraer were the better team and more likely to get 4th based on what I've seen this season.

One throw in from Lithgow into the box was from nearer the half way line than the goal line. A pretty depressing and ineffective tactic.

It wasn't a dive. He ran through was stumbling off balance and went down. Didn't think it was a pen. We shouted anyway as you do. Yet another crap game at Airdrie. Anytime I'm there you rarely see good games. We shaded it overall but airdrie had the better chances. I would have predicted and taken a draw before hand so not to disappointed. However it was a chance missed as Airdrieonians were woeful for a home side.

Archived