Quarter final draw

fan of the juniors

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nonsense-the fans get behind the team as much as any others.They might not have to resort to the Anglo-Saxon phraseology just as much however to get their support across lol!

Wonderful phraseology in describing sweetie rustling , werthers original suckings meaning in the dictionary lol

Nonsense-the fans get behind the team as much as any others.They might not have to resort to the Anglo-Saxon phraseology just as much however to get their support across lol!

Fair door mate am pretty sure the Lok fans are vocal and passionate like the Ayrshire teams. Just a pity your club house supporters didn't think that when you won the Scottish and interrupted their bingo night. :D

what you smoking? Pollok have very decent home and away supports but in terms of numbers, No one comes close to the Talbot away support particularly at this stage of the cup.

Meadow had more fans at Hurlford in 2014 than Talbot took the following year.

I kind of think this has all been done to death so many times it becomes more than wearing.What we should all be concentrating on as a bigger picture issue is just getting junior football into focus as a great,fun,passionate,local way to enjoy football and selling it as that.We all are fans of many clubs with great and varied traditions and histories and some incredible achievements and we should promote that.Of course we enjoy our clashes.But regardless of that lets remember the friendships of beers before during and after together which keep us all pals and supporting our grade.

i know it sounds random but seen Beith at medda park once or twice and they dont bring many fans with them...also seen them play ladeside in a cup final in largs and i dont think they had

one fan there..

dont let the truth get in the way of a good story, I remember kilbirnie supporters bus getting cancelled on a midweek jaunt to rob Roy due to lack of numbers the same night Beith supporters bus was full going to maybole for an Ayrshire cup tie, don't think we have a particularly large support but they are loyal and the die hards certainly travel to most games.

I kind of think this has all been done to death so many times it becomes more than wearing.What we should all be concentrating on as a bigger picture issue is just getting junior football into focus as a great,fun,passionate,local way to enjoy football and selling it as that.We all are fans of many clubs with great and varied traditions and histories and some incredible achievements and we should promote that.Of course we enjoy our clashes.But regardless of that lets remember the friendships of beers before during and after together which keep us all pals and supporting our grade.

Well said LL

A strange phenomenon that confuses the f**k out of senior football fans :-D

here here

If I'm wrong, you lot weren't that great at Newlandsfield on your last two visits in front of us sweetie wrapper rustlers! Hope Hurlford put you out on your arses after a poor attempt comment!!!

Irony is lost on you buddy. When we are trying to keep it light hearted you cant see it from the trees. anger management issues with a mix of quality street wrappers is worrying

;D

Not anger management issues at all pal. But when you resort to using another group of fans boring and outdated war-cry about our support then it does become tedious and one does have to say ones piece......

Aww mate apologies if I have upset you. I was merely poking fun at Pollok. Gotta lot of respect for them and will always be mindful of yer managers gratiouness towards Talbot last season. War cry? Wtf though lol.

Archived