Fixture switch

fan of the juniors

So the fixture man is out to get Kilbirnie n Beith? I don't understand how it's giving you n Beith tougher games.. You could have played anybody in that league n it would have be tough would it not?

Have you watched a Beith Kilbirnie game before?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously mate, this is tinfoil helmet stuff, and that's coming from someone who had plenty of sympathy for your other grievances about fixtures.

again I'll reiterate its the manner in how it came about. Fixtures made then half hour later swapped to a punishing local derby. It looked very strange goings on. Am no bothered who we play.

So the fixture man is out to get Kilbirnie n Beith? I don't understand how it's giving you n Beith tougher games.. You could have played anybody in that league n it would have be tough would it not?

I agree every game is tough in the league but our Derby is always more blood and thunder. I can't see what folk aren't seeing here. An genuinely no bothered who we play. To be told a fixture then a wee while later it's altered to local derby the week before Scottish quarters looks like funny buggers. It's done and we take the game whoever. Could well work out in our favour.

again I'll reiterate its the manner in how it came about. Fixtures made then half hour later swapped to a punishing local derby. It looked very strange goings on. Am no bothered who we play.

it's more punishing than your other games then maybe the side should be applying themselves a bit more in those matches. This is the nature of the beast when you're vying for success on multiple fronts.

moaning about every wee thing only negates legitimate gripes. In this instance it would be better to just get on with it.

it's more punishing than your other games then maybe the side should be applying themselves a bit more in those matches. This is the nature of the beast when you're vying for success on multiple fronts.

moaning about every wee thing only negates legitimate gripes. In this instance it would be better to just get on with it.

and we will just get on with it bud. Am pretty sure the players be fired up. And dam sure they apply themselves in every game. As you are well aware a derby has more bite than other games. Am actually happy with it even if it don't look that way. Just seen it as odd fixture swap last night and looked like it was set up. But if we win and go into pollok game with that wee boost it only bodes well

Has there been any reason give for the fixture change?

No easy games in the Super Prem, but local derby matches are played at a much higher intensity.

Appears to be a spiteful change to hamper both Beith, & Kilbirnie, making progress in the competition.

Pollok & Arthurlie (both innocent parties in this) will say the fixture change will not alter the outcome of the Quarter Finals, but secretly both clubs will be absolutely delighted with the change.

Has there been any reason give for the fixture change?

No easy games in the Super Prem, but local derby matches are played at a much higher intensity.

Appears to be a spiteful change to hamper both Beith, & Kilbirnie, making progress in the competition.

Pollok & Arthurlie (both innocent parties in this) will say the fixture change will not alter the outcome of the Quarter Finals, but secretly both clubs will be absolutely delighted with the change.

. A typo it seems. Was always us v beith but he wrote it wrong haha. You be attending mate

Come on lads stop moaning be grateful use r in the super prem and also still in Scottish. Hope ginger doesn't moan as much n Amsterdam or he'll be going for a swim in 1 of the canels lol

Mon the papers

ffs I'll be in the canal before you arrive. Come to think of it when's the semis ????????

Archived