Scottish Cup last 16 this Saturday

rasper

i seen shotts at the weekend and based on that performance i would fancy any team of a decent standard to take care of them comfortably, they do like to give a bit of verbal and there sideline are pretty vocal so could be interesting if shorlees get a crowd...

think colville, the drum, and leven will be comfortable and would take dennistoun to cause an upset

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fat controller: An undefeated Shortlees and Dennistoun Vale are surely favourites against a historically weaker LEAFA sides... however Shotts Victoria and Linlithgow Th on their day are both capable of causing an upset.

I fancy Oban to provecalotbof folk wrong by writing them off in this tie.

Drumchapel will run out winners in a tight affair.

Letham to cause an upset along with Leven

And Colville to win a tight affair

i seen shotts at the weekend and based on that performance i would fancy any team of a decent standard to take care of them comfortably, they do like to give a bit of verbal and there sideline are pretty vocal so could be interesting if shorlees get a crowd...

think colville, the drum, and leven will be comfortable and would take dennistoun to cause an upset

Shortlees always get a crowd mate best fans in Ayrshire

I agree with the post saying EKYM having pace going forward, especially their wingers, both very, very quick. Their defence look experienced, but they're not the quickest and definitely could be got at. Good side though, I suppose there's no poor sides left in the competition at this stage.

Archived