Scottish Cup last 16 this Saturday

rasper

Drumchapel Ams 3 Ashvale 0

Ashvale conceded a cheap goal after 4mins. Then down to 10 after 25/30 mins & Drum score from the resulting free kick to go 2-0. Game over.

totally agree mate and we crumbled from the start and played poor , all the best to the drum

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colville dominated the game and should have been home and dry but fair play to stenhousmuir.they came with a game plan and managed to get the result.now a tough tie for Colville away next week.

Shame for the boy Miller who broke his ankle 2day.arguably been their best player this season.he will be a big miss for them going forward!

How do you know? They have two Scottish cup winners in their lineup, can they not do it again. They have roughly a one in eight chance of winning the cup - they shouldn't be sneered at because they have a wind-up fan on here or because they're not an established 'elite' team.

Well done shortlees.

Took drive down to see shortlees vs Shotts the boy Knapp ran riot far too good for this level. Seen Colville early on in season thought boy cusiack was class too. 2 of them the best I have seen. I wouldn't right shortlees off for Scottish gold,mason,Knapp and Caldwell been there done it before

Shotts were pathetic yesterday, they should be ashamed with that performance. Never pressed a player for 85 minutes, stood off two yards and let the Shortlees lads do their thing.

No pass marks for any of them. Terrible.

Archived