Potential Signings for Top Table

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you worked out that 7 points out of 12 over the whole season that would give us 66.5 which would be enough to have finished 3rd last year, 4th the year before and 2nd the year before that so it is top six form. we have destroyed hibs twice this season so far and their 100% record against top league teams so that there is absolutely nothing to fear

As for the new manager chat, we will see next season wont we

we need a defensive mid, a striker + a centre half for the first eleven to challenge for the title next year as well as 4 or so decent quality players for the squad, not sure what your issue with foderingham is, he has been rock solid all season, mckay and moh are top quality so we are ok for wingers

Of course there will be extra points dropped over the season though...

You mention the 100% record vs hibs but you've dropped points to both alloa and Livingston this season, both teams taking up both the bottom spot and the relegation playoff spot.

Of course there will be extra points dropped over the season though...

You mention the 100% record vs hibs but you've dropped points to both alloa and Livingston this season, both teams taking up both the bottom spot and the relegation playoff spot.

there will be extra points gained as well, the st johnstone result was a fluke and 9 times out of 10 we would beat them and thats with the team we had before christmas, we will finish no lower than second next season

there will be extra points gained as well, the st johnstone result was a fluke and 9 times out of 10 we would beat them and thats with the team we had before christmas, we will finish no lower than second next season

If you bring in the kind of player needed to get you into second place, you'll just go into admin/liquidation that wee bit sooner.

So your just going to dismantle a strong Aberdeen side from 2nd place at first time of asking? What about the hearts side that blew you away last season? Just knocking them off their perch aswell aye?

You mad?

Aye but what's that got to do with my statement?  You're losing money every month and are being sustained by soft loans.  You'll make a wee bit more in the Premiership than in the Championship, maybe enough to stem your losses.  But not enough to splash out on any further Premiership-level players.  

You're bleeding out.

Aye but what's that got to do with my statement?  You're losing money every month and are being sustained by soft loans.  You'll make a wee bit more in the Premiership than in the Championship, maybe enough to stem your losses.  But not enough to splash out on any further Premiership-level players.  

You're bleeding out.

I'd say that we already have premiership/SPL level players making your point pretty pointless, obviously you disagree.

If you bring in the kind of player needed to get you into second place, you'll just go into admin/liquidation that wee bit sooner.

:lol: its aberdeen we need to overtake, not ac milan, most of our players are better than yours already

:lol: its aberdeen we need to overtake, not ac milan, most of our players are better than yours already

If by 'yours' you mean my team, then you're not setting yourselves a great benchmark this season - but think back to the last time we met.

To both Bennett and you, I say, "We'll see."  It's relatively easy to raise your game for the odd battle against the Premiership teams, not so easy when you're just one of the diddies and having to do it week in, week out.

So your just going to dismantle a strong Aberdeen side from 2nd place at first time of asking? What about the hearts side that blew you away last season? Just knocking them off their perch aswell aye?

yep, we are better than the hearts side from last season, you are in for a shock next season

If by 'yours' you mean my team, then you're not setting yourselves a great benchmark this season - but think back to the last time we met.

To both Bennett and you, I say, "We'll see."  It's relatively easy to raise your game for the odd battle against the Premiership teams, not so easy when you're just one of the diddies and having to do it week in, week out.

we wont be one of the diddies next season and the team i was alluding to was aberdeen

yep, we are better than the hearts side from last season, you are in for a shock next season

I know I shouldn't bite as you're a total Fucking moron but this rangers team is no better than the hearts of last year. It's pretty close but from experiencing both teams I'd definitely say the hearts team was better.

Archived