Potential Signings for Top Table

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? No player outwith celtic in Scotland would get a game for ranger? Absolutely none? Not even from Aberdeen? Maybe even hearts, no? Have a think about what you're saying and wisen the f**k up of course other Scottish players would get in the rangers team I could write a list of some if you'd like.

Really? No player outwith celtic in Scotland would get a game for ranger? Absolutely none? Not even from Aberdeen? Maybe even hearts, no? Have a think about what you're saying and wisen the f**k up of course other Scottish players would get in the rangers team I could write a list of some if you'd like.

You're still being angry on this thread but never mind.  PM your list to Mark Warburton:  MagicH_WATP is his ID I think but I'll have to check my PMs.

You're still being angry on this thread but never mind. PM your list to Mark Warburton: MagicH_WATP is his ID I think but I'll have to check my PMs.

Angry? No, confused how someone thinks there is absolutely no player outwith celtic who could get a game for rangers? Yes.

For me the priority is a defensive right back, a defensive midfielder and a number 9 striker. Halliday isn't good enough for the top level in my opinion, Tavernier can't defend - though I would play him further forward - and Kenny Miller surely can't do another full season at the top. Maybe we could sign a few Ross County players (not Foster) as they seem pretty solid, but in all honesty I don't think there are any Premiership players outwith Celtic who would get into our team. However there are no top level or even 2nd tier English players we could afford so we will have to look abroad.

I think there are many Premiership players who could improve this Rangers team - you don't have a great team. As you say Halliday isn't good enough, defence is poor I'd be looking at replacing the centre halves at the very least. Up front there isn't enough, Waghorn may have scored a few tap ins and penalties but he isn't good enough. Failed English Championship & League 1 players aren't the answer. I think the Rangers team needs vast improvement for next season. Rangers looked good this season against weak opposition, this team won't get the same easy ride in the Premiership.

I saw Forrester got a new deal that isn't exactly a statement of intent that Rangers are going to challenge for the league if he is the calibre of player Warburton is looking to sign for next season.

I expect the response of we beat Dundee 4-0 but over the course of the season this team won't challenge for what the Rangers fans expect next season.  

I think there are many Premiership players who could improve this Rangers team - you don't have a great team. As you say Halliday isn't good enough, defence is poor I'd be looking at replacing the centre halves at the very least. Up front there isn't enough, Waghorn may have scored a few tap ins and penalties but he isn't good enough. Failed English Championship & League 1 players aren't the answer. I think the Rangers team needs vast improvement for next season. Rangers looked good this season against weak opposition, this team won't get the same easy ride in the Premiership.

I saw Forrester got a new deal that isn't exactly a statement of intent that Rangers are going to challenge for the league if he is the calibre of player Warburton is looking to sign for next season.

I expect the response of we beat Dundee 4-0 but over the course of the season this team won't challenge for what the Rangers fans expect next season.  

yep - however the team we will have at the start of next season will finish at least second

I think there are many Premiership players who could improve this Rangers team - you don't have a great team. As you say Halliday isn't good enough, defence is poor I'd be looking at replacing the centre halves at the very least. Up front there isn't enough, Waghorn may have scored a few tap ins and penalties but he isn't good enough. Failed English Championship & League 1 players aren't the answer. I think the Rangers team needs vast improvement for next season. Rangers looked good this season against weak opposition, this team won't get the same easy ride in the Premiership.

I expect the response of we beat Dundee 4-0 but over the course of the season this team won't challenge for what the Rangers fans expect next season.

Waghorn and forester are good enough for the premiership. You're just a bitter wee diddy.

Scotty Allan. Rangers man, top flight experience , pals with Andy Halliday and even drinks with the Rangers Bois.

Fits all criteria...recent form though is shite so pass.

Rangers are just a Championship side who'll get found out in the premiership, where they'll be up against the top sides who are head and shoulders above warburtons never beens.....

Archived