Potential Signings for Top Table

Would agree with that as well.

In the eyes of your average 'diddy' fan, it's not a 2 horse race, its an old firm - and in effect - still one horse race.

I don't think many fans would give a f**k which one of the OF win it and would probably lose interest in the title race as soon as the OF start pulling away.

The media etc have also ripped the arse out of it so much, that non-of fans are completely apathetic towards it now.

Yes exactly.

The OF is essentially a single entity as far as I'm concerned.

It's ironic that their fans consider the clubs to be opposites, yet to many of us, they're pretty much interchangeable.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Bigot FC continuing to win the Top League

32 years in a row.

And isn't it fabulous for the whole of Scottish Football.

MEDIA WANKFEST

You've spent the last few years telling yourself the same 'jokes' Shull, always an abundance of smileys to show us what a permanent state of laughter you are in when it comes to Rangers.

That little illusion isn't quite true is it?

Whilst I must take this moment to congratulate you on your fantastic debating skills... you are wrong.

You've offered nothing in return.

Hence your skills are negligible.

And a bit more honesty. One horse or two makes no difference, no difference whatsoever, to the majority of us who follow our local teams. A team from Glasgow with horrible sectarian baggage has won the league for the last thirty years or more. That is unlikely to change. 

The cups are a different matter, where only one massively-budgeted club has had to have an off-day to make the competition more even, rather than two, Recent years have been an absolute boon to the providers of open-top buses. 

The disappointment for me, as for many, is that the death of rangers has not led to the atrophy of celtic to the extent we'd hoped for. Not yet, at least. I'm sure I'm not alone in having looked upon their demise as a start, rather than job done. 

The anger I feel is not against rangers or celtic (or their fans) - bigots gonna bigot, and we'd have been foolish to expect anything else - but against the Game's governing bodies for their craven fear of the possibilities of a new dawn for our game, and the blatant lies from Armageddon and social unrest to "at last everyone can watch the one game that matters in our country". Absolute nonsense, and deliberate lying on a grand level, and a disgrace to the sport and their country. 

From the stupid folksongs and banners at parkhead to the continuous sectarian shite at almost every ground in Scotland (except ibrox, natch), we would do well to get rid of the fucking pair of them. 

And there was a chance. Just think on that. There actually was a chance.

There was never any chance of your brave new world ever happening, don't get me wrong I would love to see a Hearts or an Aberdeen winning the league as most people outside the O F would.

Whether you like it or not a two horse race for most people is far more interesting than a race with just the one horse as was demonstrated last Sunday.

There was never any chance of your brave new world ever happening, don't get me wrong I would love to see a Hearts or an Aberdeen winning the league as most people outside the O F would. Whether you like it or not a two horse race for most people is far more interesting than a race with just the one horse as was demonstrated last Sunday.

Some reality.

Backhanded perhaps but reality nonetheless.

There was never any chance of your brave new world ever happening, don't get me wrong I would love to see a Hearts or an Aberdeen winning the league as most people outside the O F would.Whether you like it or not a two horse race for most people is far more interesting than a race with just the one horse as was demonstrated last Sunday.

A two horse race involving Aberdeen and/or hearts is infinitely more interesting to "most people" than a two horse race involving rangers and celtic.

There was never any chance of your brave new world ever happening, don't get me wrong I would love to see a Hearts or an Aberdeen winning the league as most people outside the O F would.

Ha!  I'd have laughed like a drain had Hearts or Aberdeen won the league this season.  In fact, any season my own club doesn't win the league I'd prefer it was won by a diddy team - and I bet everyone on here would say exactly the same.

A two horse race involving Aberdeen and/or hearts is infinitely more interesting to "most people" than a two horse race involving rangers and celtic.

Seriously?

I mean fucking seriously?

You think there is any race?

The way there's been a race the last 4 years?

You think there's a race?

Everyone's laughing at Scottish football....there is no race.

Listen to this:

That's what the English think.

Seriously?

I mean fucking seriously?

You think there is any race?

The way there's been a race the last 4 years?

You think there's a race?

Everyone's laughing at Scottish football....there is no race.

Listen to this:

That's what the English think.

References talk sport and expects to be taken seriously!

No, that's what Adrian Durham thinks... And Adrian Durham is a walloper of the highest order on a station chock-full of walloping thundercunts.

That is all.

Shame he is the voice of a top-rated English radio station

And you are the voice of well...f**k all.

Archived