Dundee v Hearts

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Biscuits' (fucking arsehole) said on the radio both sides deserve a lot of credit for a he exciting footie they dished up. f**k knows what game he was at - ok there were chances but it was pretty scrappy stuff.

Fair play to Hearts, I felt they shaded it.

I'm definitely in the Harkins out brigade, too slow, fat and lazy and a passenger we can't afford.

Hopefully Souttar lets Hemmings out his pocket before he gets on the bus down the road

He certainly had a big enough hold on his shirt for the majority anyways.

In regards to the game - fair play to Hearts, probably just about deserved the win. Both teams had some glorious chances which they squandered. Hearts goal was the absolute double of the one ICT scored.

Noticed O'Dea was only too happy to place the blame on Gadz for the goal (As was Hartley) but being honest, I'm not seeing what Dundee fans see in O'Dea, he might be a good influence at the back which solidifies us, but he's brutal every time I've seen him. He's a slower, less dominant James McPake for me.

In regards to the game - fair play to Hearts, probably just about deserved the win. Both teams had some glorious chances which they squandered. Hearts goal was the absolute double of the one ICT scored.

Noticed O'Dea was only too happy to place the blame on Gadz for the goal (As was Hartley) but being honest, I'm not seeing what Dundee fans see in O'Dea, he might be a good influence at the back which solidifies us, but he's brutal every time I've seen him. He's a slower, less dominant James McPake for me.

It looked to me like Gadz stepped up to play offside (which left a big gap) and Odea didn't which left the boy on side with acres of space.

I'm not sold on him either. Don't think he's shit, just don't think he's great either. Quite slow and doesn't seem to win that much in the air for a CH.

Hearts deserved their win. They were the more professional team all over the park. That's not a dig by the way - I wish we could play with a cynical nous like that. We missed four or five very good chances, and were lucky not to concede several ourselves. I would have bitten your hand off for a draw before the game and at half time but it was not to be.

Also Colum..... I don't think he affected the outcome of the game but he really is a fucking clown. It's the inconsistencies that drive me daft wi him!!!!

Archived