Dundee v Hearts

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would leave you exposed at the back.

You would likely score but we would probably score more.

Second best defence in the league and not conceded in three games.

Second top scorers in the league too and by all accounts Rangers attacked and pressed you big time last week, to devastating effect.

Our first half display at Tynecastle was attacking with a high tempo and we ended up regretted not taking more chances after sitting back in the second.

It is.

Our forward line is quite the opposite though.

Would make for a high scoring game.

If we can replicate our first half display at Dens, or if hearts can replicate their second half display at tynecastle, we'll win this.

Like when you never won either of those games?

:lol:

Last game at Dens we should have worded you and been out of sight at half time. Second half you solidified and dug your way back into the game, eventually going ahead before seeing it out comfortably.

You sit in, we struggle.

You come at us, we've a much better chance.

Like when you never won either of those games?

:lol:

Hence if we can replicate those performances over a full 90 we will send you back to Gorgie with a shafting.

I'll admit I forgot to say over 90 mins but then I forgot you need everything spelled out as you are a thick c**t.

Apologies.

Is this all ticket? Going to be in Dundee and was thinking about going along.

Ticket office right next to the Bobby Cox. You'll need a ticket for the derry or Bobby Cox. You can sometimes pay into the Main Stand but I'm gonna say it'll be all ticket for a Cat A game.

Archived