Dundee v Hearts

Mind some of the hearts posters statements on Juwon Oshaniwa?

:lol:

I'll admit I jumped the gun a bit early with that one. :D

Good thing Rossi is a rock out there so it doesn't really matter. It's not even his natural position either. 8)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Willie Collum anarchy ahead.

He has done 37 Hearts games and sent off a total of 14 players. 9 Hearts.

Apparently 3/1 for a red card with Hills.

I'd lump on that but surely Collum will be on his best behaviour.

Na. Lump on.

This looks to be the strongest Aberdeen campaign in a generation. They're quite likely to finish on 80 points. I'm not going to be too upset if we don't match that first time back in the top flight.

Of course if they have a late collapse like 2013-14 and limp home with 72 and we're 3rd with 71 then that would be genuinely annoying.

f**k that Partick just scored against Aberdeen

Top 2 is now a certainty

The real question is whether we've left it too late to catch Celtic

Aberdeen are inevitably going to monumentally shit the bed at some point over the next two months, so we need to remain close to them to take advantage of it when that happens.

Win our next two and things will be pretty interesting before and then going into the split.

We have a game in hand, win that and we're still only 6 behind with them to play twice. I'll take the 3.

By all means try as hard as you want against the likes of us but I really think for the good of Scottish football you should be lying down to Aberdeen.

Personally, I'll be fucked right off if we lose this. Same starting XI as last Saturday and we'll see how sorry they, the players, are, for their meek showing.

Agree with this give them all another chance,only problem i see is holt will get targeted from the first min no matter how he plays.

Archived