East Fife vs Annan

Don't tag us all with the same brush! One guy was way out of order not the fans in general! I'd never seen the guy at Bayview before but he seemed to know all the players' names so maybe i just haven't noticed him before. We have an excellent relationship with Annan Athletic & one idiot shouldn't spoil that. Had a really good chat with Jim Chapman after the game & he admitted is a maniac for 90 minutes but was very truthful in his assessment of the game!

Probably knew the names as hospitality had team sheets.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of things cleared up anyway, 1st goal definitely on-side, no 7 standing on goal line outside the post playing Jamie on & no offside for the 4th goal either as Nichol playing Jamie on side. More contentious is Annan's 2nd goal, Guy is offside AND prevents keeper from getting to the ball! Hey ho, 3 points will do nicely

Yes first goal onside but very jammy pinball like and went your way,2nd goal terrible goal

defensive wise fromAnnan.3rd goal whole of the ball over whole of the line? Not conclusive

for me. Will give you 4th goal good finish but again Annan beaten by long ball over the top.

Thought you guys could have had a penalty but this referee must be the worst ever,we've

had issues with him in the past! However well done East Fife a good 3 points!!!!

Our 1st was definitely onside. It's difficult to see about the third on the highlights but I reckon it was over. You can't see on the replay but if you pause it just before the keeper pushes it out, it looks like the ball is behind the post, which would make it over the line from that angle.

I think the push on Insall was definitely a foul but was just outside the box. Should have been a free kick at least and I reckon a few refs would have considered sending the Annan defender off, definite yellow at least.

Looks like a great performance from us and we could have had more. Kev Smith setting up 3 goals and putting in the cross for the other one. Christ, even if Fash is fit, Naysmith will have to seriously consider sticking with Smith and Insall for the Stirling game. What a problem to have.

Archived