Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Declared as what ?

The shenanigans which caused the collapse of Rangers are scandalous but, when you blow away myth and fantasy, an immense stretch of the imagination is required to declare Rangers cheated anyone. EBTs were not illegal in the 10 years Rangers used them and both the SFA and SPL were fully aware of them.

They were never hidden and always declared in the audited accounts under the term Remuneration Trust.

Rangers shut them down when the law changed in 2010 and also at that time it was said the club had been operating a dual-contract system in relation to the EBT. The SFA contacted Rangers and asked for an explanation, which was given.

The SFA then granted Rangers’ licence to continue playing, just as they had done every year of the EBT era. The SPL didn’t have any objections either at that time.

Who was punished?

This is a leading question. Take your time and think about your answer.

its only leading if you are a moron, the club and the company , oooh difficult 8)

Swear filter be damned. If you want to use a word then do it rather than hiding behind Div's pinny.

What? And gain my first ever disciplinary points in my many years as P&B regular? Sorry Kinky but f**k you. I am a goodie two shoes.

its only leading if you are a moron, the club and the company , oooh difficult 8)

Which is it then? Answer the question, who is "we"?

both were punished, we is the club

The ruling punished the old company specifically though. So in your mind the old company were the club?

The ruling punished the old company specifically though. So in your mind the old company were the club?

it didnt, have a wee read up on it as you are obviously unclear on this, hope that helps ps another laughable and transparent failure from you :lol:

ywan my grammar is correct in this case, read the post i am replying to

Your comprehension is on a par with that of Tedi, many might think you are an alias.

Your comprehension is on a par with that of Tedi, many might think you are an alias.

ive always assumed you were an alias of shull, as your posts make about as much sense as his gibberish

which we were punished for, the facts are they were declared evey year in the accounts

The accounts business does not impact on the 'cheating' charge at all, so I've no idea why you're going on about it.

ive always assumed you were an alias of shull, as your posts make about as much sense as his gibberish

To make it easy for you. Upper case letter starts a sentence, full stop ends a sentence.

Farcical stuff from "stonedsailor."

Life is but a farce. Take it too seriously and you will find yourself in a quagmire of worry.

The shenanigans which caused the collapse of Rangers are scandalous but, when you blow away myth and fantasy, an immense stretch of the imagination is required to declare Rangers cheated anyone. EBTs were not illegal in the 10 years Rangers used them and both the SFA and SPL were fully aware of them.

They were never hidden and always declared in the audited accounts under the term Remuneration Trust.

Rangers shut them down when the law changed in 2010 and also at that time it was said the club had been operating a dual-contract system in relation to the EBT. The SFA contacted Rangers and asked for an explanation, which was given.

The SFA then granted Rangers’ licence to continue playing, just as they had done every year of the EBT era. The SPL didn’t have any objections either at that time.

The Murray driven Rangers regime cheated me and everyone else who paid to watch Scottish fitba for about 10 years...

which we were punished for, the facts are they were declared evey year in the accounts

I don't think the punishment kept pace with the nature of the offence.

That's even before we consider whether or not the punishment has yet been served.

the cheating charge comes from morons like yourself, who seem to think we should be unfairly punished for a minor issue, that gained us zero advantage as the players would all have come anyway, celtic did eactly the same for their players with the film scheme, and just as many of them are bieng chased by the tax man for similar amounts

Good Lord.

Even if we leave aside the personal insults you see as appropriate in a hitherto reasonable discussion, the above is ludicrous.

I think we can safely say that you've lost this particular argument my friend.

Archived