Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And we still qualified for Europe.

Correct, though Albert Kidd nearly snatched the last place from you.

That's why it's so laughable when Rangers fans point to their incredible loyalty by saying they endured such misery in the 80s until Souness arrived.

Correct, though Albert Kidd nearly snatched the last place from you.That's why it's so laughable when Rangers fans point to their incredible loyalty by saying they endured such misery in the 80s until Souness arrived.

I never missed a game that season. Fun times.

It certainly was and that is why we are enjoying the pain that Hibs and Dundee Hibs are experiencing at this moment. Long may it continue

Enjoying the pain, not because of those particular clubs origins, surely not?

Enjoying the pain, not because of those particular clubs origins, surely not?

It does beg the question of why he refers to Dundee United by their original name.

Clearly he considers it as insulting to suggest Irish origins.

It does beg the question of why he refers to Dundee United by their original name. Clearly he considers it as insulting to suggest Irish origins.

I'm sure if Falkirk lose in the play off or if Kilmarnock go down, he won't gloat.

Nope. I understand the concept. I also believe in Karma. You are OK though your club were one of the few who were sympathetic to our plight. We won't forget that. Cheers.

Rangers fans in 2012: "We want division 3, hope you all go bust without us ya fannies"

Other clubs: "Ok that's handy cause we have voted for you to go division 3 because you kinda got liquidated so it's obviously the fairest solution. I guess we're all happy"

Rangers fans in 2016: "You voted for division 3! You kicked us when we were down! GIRUY Hibs! And Dundee United! You got relegated! OMG HOW AMAZING - A CLUB GOT RELEGATED! THAT IS KARMA!"

You're right. What Bino offered was nothing like a bit of revisionism.

Oh but it was. You see the 2 SPL Chairman shouting the loudest were Petrie and Thompson. Karma........

As I said it is great to see your fine club holding its own and now firmly established as a top half Championship team who will be fighting for a play off place for the foreseeable future. Compare your club to that of St Mirren. St Mirren supporters were among the most vociferous. I believe they have sold 500 season tickets for their second season in the Championship :lol: I just cant see Tesco wanting to build a supermarket in the middle of Ferguslie Park. Tick Tock.

Never mind Rangers are back and I am sure the 'Blue Pound' will steady a few rocky boats next season. Shame United will be missing out. :thumsup2 Again Tick Tock.

Who will be first to go in the Hibs fire sale? Cummings to Rangers? I would only take him at a knockdown price. Tick Tock :thumsup2

It does beg the question of why he refers to Dundee United by their original name. Clearly he considers it as insulting to suggest Irish origins.

I am enjoying the pain of 2 clubs who relished our demise. Surely those two clubs were not doing this as Rangers are perceived as a Scottish Protestant Football Club? :o

Archived