Mark Warburton

I must admit I don't see how Dundee Hibs is sectarian.

I get the tenuous link but its a pretty big leap from that to sectarianism.

We've had shitloads of tenuous links to sectarianism on here.

The piggery, no capital letters, not liking Celtic , union flags, penny arcade, four lads had a dream etc.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Religion never even crossed my mind while posting the Dundee Hibs comment. I just find it amusing that two of those who took such delight in our demise are now suffering and hopefully will continue to suffer for years to come. Unless , God forbid , they go bust.

The two clubs are Hibs and their Dundee Franchise.

It takes some jump to go from that to sectarianism

Thanks for confirming I was right.

Tedi had me wondering if it was a 'Hibsing' type reference which would of course have been legitimate. Your franchise remark however, says otherwise.

What specifically did those at Hibs or Dundee United say by the way, that was more hostile than the noises made by, say, representatives of St Mirren?

I must admit I don't see how Dundee Hibs is sectarian.

I get the tenuous link but its a pretty big leap from that to sectarianism.

I wouldn't say that such a comment is unacceptable and offensive.

I think it's based entirely on religious division though.

The Old Firm were pretty much an irrelevance on here before 2012.

Whether that still qualified it to be the second biggest forum after FF I don't know but it's certainly misleading to hint that it was a 'big' Rangers forum.

So irrelevant that Div created the Rangers/Celt sub forum?  There have always been loads of posts/threads about Rangers going back long before 2012 so I don't think I'm being at all misleading.

So irrelevant that Div created the Rangers/Celt sub forum?  There have always been loads of posts/threads about Rangers going back long before 2012 so I don't think I'm being at all misleading.

That was to keep the Celtic/Rangers tit for tat pish from cluttering up the league forums so that those that don't want to read that pish don't have to, not because they deserved a separate section. Same reason for the Rangers sub forum. Gtf day will probably mean a merger of those two sub forums.

Thanks for confirming I was right.Tedi had me wondering if it was a 'Hibsing' type reference which would of course have been legitimate. Your franchise remark however, says otherwise.What specifically did those at Hibs or Dundee United say by the way, that was more hostile than the noises made by, say, representatives of St Mirren?

Only thing being confirmed is you are a mentalist.

Thanks for confirming I was right. Tedi had me wondering if it was a 'Hibsing' type reference which would of course have been legitimate. Your franchise remark however, says otherwise. What specifically did those at Hibs or Dundee United say by the way, that was more hostile than the noises made by, say, representatives of St Mirren?

You won't get an answer. The way I read it they would rather pick on Dundee Utd and Hibs because of their origins while ignoring Hearts, Aberdeen and Inverness CT who's chairmen were all critical of what was happening at Rangers. But wait a minute, why would Rangers fans be upset with any comments in the first place made by other club's chairmen when their club was being run into the ground by a fraudster, a puppet administrator and then a gasbag who also turned out to be a fraud, surely the Rangers loyal are not standing by those that conned and ripped them off not just once. Should they not be more concerned that the way their club was run was wrong rather than attacking those outside the club for pointing this out obvious fact.

You won't get an answer. The way I read it they would rather pick on Dundee Utd and Hibs because of their origins while ignoring Hearts, Aberdeen and Inverness CT who's chairmen were all critical of what was happening at Rangers. But wait a minute, why would Rangers fans be upset with any comments in the first place made by other club's chairmen when their club was being run into the ground by a fraudster, a puppet administrator and then a gasbag who also turned out to be a fraud, surely the Rangers loyal are not standing by those that conned and ripped them off not just once. Should they not be more concerned that the way their club was run was wrong rather than attacking those outside the club for pointing this out obvious fact.

Yes, I agree with all of that.

The need to project outwards has been a fascinating feature of the dominant Rangers response to it all.

Hearts, the sheep and Inverness are doing fine/ish.

Hibs and doondee united are kunting things up, hence why we're having a joke at their expense.

Nothing sinister and nothing sectarian.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaack on point. No offence Dons fans.

Mark Warburton.

Scottish Manager of the Year.

:thumsup2

Surely if he wins the Cup Final....even the most bitter might agree.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaack on point. No offence Dons fans.

Mark Warburton.

Scottish Manager of the Year.

:thumsup2

Surely if he wins the Cup Final....even the most bitter might agree.

Remind us of his budget again.

Remind us of his budget again.

I've no idea.

He's spent around 1.2 million in transfer fees.

Rangers wage budget has went down by 30%.

All things factored. he's about broke even in player costs.

Biggest budget wins the League title. Second biggest wins the Cup. That's about right. Manager of the year gets club to punch at its weight. Is that how it's meant to work?

Did Falkirk not beat Hibs?

I might be wrong.

Archived