Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pavlov's dog is nowhere near as barking as you

It's quite a good analogy actually.

You do know what he was meaning, yes?

I'll give you 5 mins to google.

What's your prognosis, Solly?  What colours of ribbons will be tied round the cup tomorrow?

Feel free to call me Luce.

Some seem to know me round these parts anyhow.

My opinion?

We are the better side but ironically we play in a way that maximises Hibs strengths and minimises their weaknesses.

I.e we rarely cross head height into the box, we do leave it open at the back.

As such I think we'll have the lions share of possession but have many a scare.

That said, I've watched every Rangers Hibs game back the last week....that last one we barely tried. The first at Easter Road should be played when Hibs fans moan about Refs.

I don't think it's as close as some think. I think Hibs are wounded. I think Stubbs wants out. I think Cummings wants out.

Rangers by two clear goals.

You shouldn't think...

I do though.

It's my right as a human being.

On here I simply defend my club.

Tis you who has to think why you spend most of your time talking about another club rather than discussing your own.

I don't understand that.

It's weird.

The only nonsense i ever see written on here generally comes from hurting Rangers supporters like you and your new alchy friend there.

Now just for a moment sit back and think surely to fk all these c***s cannae be wrang.

Oh that's right, you've been told not to think haven't you. Oh well round and round the big thread goes..

This 'alchy friend' kens which thread he's posting in.  What's your excuse, chappy?

The only nonsense i ever see written on here generally comes from hurting Rangers supporters like you and your new alchy friend there.

Now just for a moment sit back and think surely to fk all these c***s cannae be wrang.

Oh that's right, you've been told not to think haven't you. Oh well round and round the big thread goes..

Is "alchy" English?

Please stop with this nonsense. It's embarrassing for you.

I simply support and defend my team.

You simply attack my team and support nothing.

You are grown man who thinks he's so superior as he supports a local club who win nothing.

Just for the record Youngsy is 100% spot on and is exactly why people like you are still posting the nonsense you do.

And you will be watching the Final tomorrow desperately hoping to see Hibs beat Rangers. Sorry but you will be disappointed again but you should be used to that by now.

If supporting "a local club who win nothing" troubled me, I'd do what you do and support a big one that wins lots instead. I don't think I'd need to pass an exam to get in.

I'm interested in this theory that Youngsy is "100% spot on" in what he says about the reasons for people like me continuing to post. Could you perhaps explain it for me please?

You see, he says that we post because we're so upset that Ibrox still exists and that there's been continuity. I repeatedly say that I recognise continuity, so Youngsy and then you, appear to make little sense.

As for today's final, yes of course I'll watch it. I've been watching these finals for close to forty years and yes, every time one OF club has featured, I've wanted their opponent to win. I have indeed usually been disappointed. What point are you trying to make here though? I'm struggling to see one.

If monkey was so happy supporting his local club for local people then he wouldn't be all over every single Rangers thread.

That is exactly where he would be, only not on a game day. 

You on the other hand...

If monkey was so happy supporting his local club for local people then he wouldn't be all over every single Rangers thread.

Scottish Cup final. A chance to win their first "rangers cup". And Bennett's responding to diddies on a football forum.

Has the TV coverage not started yet ya glory hunting armchair fan.

Attack how, defend with what ? I don't understand you're logic. 

Why would anyone come onto a football forum to "defend" their club, what kind of mindset is that ? 

"Defend" lol, 

It's a "wall" thing. See 'shull' for details.

It's entirely consistent dear Bennett.

My affection for my home town club is very closely linked to my loathing for the OF. It's a conscious rejection of the choices made by so many of the emotionally immature.

No it doesn't. It's a great shame, isn't it?

It shows a complete lack of common sense (no surprise there then)  when  fans of The Rangers suggest that we would all be the better for becoming fans of said 'club'. 

If everyone was a fan of the Ibrox mob, there would be no other clubs to play against and therefore no New Rangers or anyone else. They really are a bunch of myopic, glory-hunting, fuckwittering conts. 

Ahh!  That's better.  Mon the Hibees!

Archived