Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Border Reiver said:

The dignified Walter Myth style of parking the bus, ten men behind the ball, anti-football its staunchness personified.

Isn't that the craig levein method?

I think the funniest line the orcs are repeating constantly, just now, is the one about playing football "the rangers way". As if they repeat it enough folk will just start to think its fact.

I know they harp on about how great it was under the wee dick. But apart from that, when have they ever been known as a "football team"?

6 minutes ago, The DA said:

And now Warburton is complaining that his team's 5-1 gubbing is being reported negatively by the media.  Really?  How would you report it positively?

"Warburton has masterfully played the long game, Saturday's performance able to be written off in the wake of seeing Celtic becoming overconfident before suffering a season-threatening destruction by Barcelona".

I'll have dauphinoise potatoes and the asparagus with my succulent lamb please.

Hes scrambling like f**k in the hope he can distract Rangers fans before they realise its their worst start to a season in over twenty years.

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes scrambling like f**k in the hope he can distract Rangers fans before they realise its their worst start to a season in over twenty years.

If they lose or draw this weekend (and I think it's quite likely without their midfield superstar :lol:) , surely... surely the jig (no pun intended) must be up.

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Aye, going to the shows and coming away with a coconut.

As you're only a Raith fan you probably don't realise the ability of Walter Smith. He wins trophies. Not Challenge Cup's or any wee diddy tournaments but actual trophies. You'll not know anything about that.

1 minute ago, thepundit said:

As you're only a Raith fan you probably don't realise the ability of Walter Smith. He wins trophies. Not Challenge Cup's or any wee diddy tournaments but actual trophies. You'll not know anything about that.

Won.

I have read about his success in guiding oldco to trophies, however, I doubt that he has the stomach, at the age of 68 to bother his arse with this current fiasco.

14 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Bring back Walter. He'll have us winning trophies again. 

5 minutes ago, thepundit said:

:lol: Are the EBT's he used coming back as well?, also how any trophies did he win with Everton again?

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Won.

I have read about his success in guiding oldco to trophies, however, I doubt that he has the stomach, at the age of 68 to bother his arse with this current fiasco.

I take your point on board but it's a duty for Walter. He could be 98 and he'd still be Rangers manager. Absolutely no doubt about it.

Don't be surprised if he's the next Rangers manager. :)

Archived