Mark Warburton

58 minutes ago, Eder said:

Of course any Rangers club playing Ibrox is going to be big news.  Unfortunately for you they have not been the biggest club in Scotland for the past 15 years regardless of the rubbish the Scottish newspapers tell you.

Oh dear.  We must be approaching the next full moon.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, paisleysaints said:

At what point did I seem upset. God yer boring me bunnett honestly I'm actually worried that I'm replying to your shite now. At least yer fellow fans are half constructive.

Don't be worried, that is exactly what you are doing and deserves a shite reply which will of course be followed by a shite reply from Benny and rinse and repeat.

If he is posting shite to you, then reply with shite with a cheap remark or insult thrown in, just because it's Benny and I'm sure he'll appreciate the time and gesture. :)

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
11 hours ago, Eder said:

Of course any Rangers club playing Ibrox is going to be big news.  Unfortunately for you they have not been the biggest club in Scotland for the past 15 years regardless of the rubbish the Scottish newspapers tell you.

Oh dear.  We must be approaching the next full moon.

Yes quite telling you only pick up on one insignificant part of my post.  Tell me how many billions did the rangers media say Craig White had?

Barton is a tragic signing for him. Barton needs a Alex Ferguson type manager to keep him in line.

I don't think Warburton has the balls or aura to keep Barton sweet, just doesn't come across as a "I'll take no shite from you" kinda guy.

Barton will most certainly have the biggest influence in the dressing room and the balls to out the manager as shit if he feels the need to if results are still going badly.

"Bad management off the pitch, bad management on it. They had their pants pulled down by their biggest rivals and he's coming out moaning about negativity. The job's too big for him" - former Celtic striker and current BT Sport pundit Chris Sutton's take on Mark Warburton's performance as manager of Rangers, who drew with Ross County on Saturday after losing heavily to Celtic last weekend.

14 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Barton is a tragic signing for him. Barton needs a Alex Ferguson type manager to keep him in line.

I don't think Warburton has the balls or aura to keep Barton sweet, just doesn't come across as a "I'll take no shite from you" kinda guy.

Barton will most certainly have the biggest influence in the dressing room and the balls to out the manager as shit if he feels the need to if results are still going badly.

An additional three week suspension, aye joeys calling the shots.

On 8 March 2016 at 22:51, Solitaire said:

Best manager in Scotland without question....

Great man-manager.

Great Squad builder.

Great-tactician.

Great player-spotter.

Great style of play.

Great belief in youth.

Great dealing with the press.

:thumsup2

:lol:

Proof please regarding his wages.....

Since you stereotypically shitebagged this question before; I'll try again. Do you think he turned down a good role at an EPL club without being compensated pretty well for it?

If not, how low do you think Rangers would have been able to go?

3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Since you stereotypically shitebagged this question before; I'll try again. Do you think he turned down a good role at an EPL club without being compensated pretty well for it?

If not, how low do you think Rangers would have been able to go?

Did I?

With the hundreds of notifications I get most days (mostly from a mental hibee) I sometimes miss shite.

I'm guessing a lot of epl teams would be wary of giving him a contract due to his history, didn't his previous club only offer him a one year deal?

Archived