Mark Warburton

5 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Whatever your feeling about Rangers....and most on here hate us I accept that.

I've zilch idea why anyone hates Mark Warburton....except cause he manages Rangers.

He's about as honest, fair and unassuming a manager as you'd meet. :blink:

He does seem decent enough, for the most part.

Several posters on here said that he was handling the Barton questions perfectly well.  The issue was with Traynor's intervention.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

He does seem decent enough, for the most part.

Several posters on here said that he was handling the Barton questions perfectly well.  The issue was with Traynor's intervention.

I agree.

Why is the topic Mark Warbuton then and not James Traynor?

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Probably because you started this thread in March.

Thanks for being smart.

It doesn't suit you.

You got my point but if you're going to be like that than f**k off.

14 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Thanks for being smart.

It doesn't suit you.

You got my point but if you're going to be like that than f**k off.

Still grieving over yir dead Club in 2012 :lol:

On 08/03/2016 at 22:51, Solitaire said:

Best manager in Scotland without question....

Great man-manager.

Great Squad builder.

Great-tactician.

Great player-spotter.

Great style of play.

Great belief in youth.

Great dealing with the press.

4124570.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

:thumsup2

Errrm, bump n' that :)

On 10/17/2016 at 13:26, Myview said:

This story about the press conference. It is obvious Rangers are looking to do the disciplinary process to the letter of the law and rightly so. Barton will also be looking at his options and rightly so. Surely the TV pundits and press must realise this. So why waste time asking the question especially after been told 'no questions' numerous times. It would do my head as well. I can understand Warburton and Traynor's annoyance. Warburton should only answer football questions not Human Resource questions. That's his job! 

Warburton and BT must get together and resolve this. There are ways to put your point over and Sutton appears not to have the skills to do this, unlike other pundits. He should be trying to aspire to the Henry, Souness level and most of the others, instead of being insulting in a rude and arrogant manner. No matter who or what team he is talking about, I find it not good watching and I don't respect his opinions compared to most of the other pundits. It's not even as if he's right for most of the time or was a successful manager himself. You get the impression from the other BT pundits they possibly think the same. 

Warburton didn't look annoyed, he handled himself fine.  He was maybe straying a bit by the third q when jabba flailed his fat useless self through the door but, and this is quite telling about the relationship/emphasis PR at sevoc , Warbles immediately trooped out like a good little underling. If anything the need to doff cap to that oxygen thief must be annoying for a professional club manager.

Why would BT and Warburton need to get together? Surely a more pressing issue is that sevco still have "an ongoing issue" with the national broadcaster because Chris McLaughlin correctly reported that some animals were arrested at Easter Road.  A bit more of an issue that than Sutton (who is an entertaining knob, but still a knob) saying Warburton isn't cut out for the job.

The relationship/attitude sevco have with the press is an embarrassment. End of.

10 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Warburton didn't look annoyed, he handled himself fine. 

Why would BT and Warburton need to get together? 

Because BT are a major sponsor.

As Sutton only apologised to Dunfermline after they threatened legal action I wouldn't imagine he is the type to voluntary apologise, especially to Warburton/Rangers. I assume BT told him to?

41 minutes ago, Myview said:

As Sutton only apologised to Dunfermline after they threatened legal action I wouldn't imagine he is the type to voluntary apologise, especially to Warburton/Rangers. I assume BT told him to?

You assume BT told him to apologise for what exactly?

6 hours ago, Myview said:

What he said about Dunfermline was out of order and he basically accused them of cheating. What he said about Warburton was his opinion, and not a very controversial one at that either. He has nothing to apologise to Warburton for, and The Rangers need to stop throwing their dummy out the pram every time someone in the media says something they disagree with.

7 hours ago, Myview said:

So a pundit with a channel that covers the League, should not be entitled to say that a manager is not doing well and that his job is under threat?

Is that actually what you're saying here, or am I missing something?

Archived